- Bright and spacious 2 bedroom, 1 .5 bath FREESTANDING condo
- Garage: 1 car tandem parking
- HOA dues: $83/month
- In unit Washer/Dryer
- Remodeled kitchen and baths
- Abundant natural light; multiple skylights in kitchen and living area
- Exquisite period details
- Recessed lighting and new hardware throughout
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- High ceilings with architectural crown moulding
- Huge, sun-drenched kitchen, updated with new appliances, quartz countertops, and plentiful storage
- Open floor plan – perfect for entertaining
- 2 sunny, ample bedrooms with large windows
- 2 outdoor decks for dining/relaxing
- Bonus ground floor living space with additional full bath *
- Convenient location on a quiet, tree-lined street
- Walk to shopping and dining in Noe Valley and the Mission District
- Public transit and tech busses just blocks away
Classic period details blend seamlessly with modern updates in this magnificent 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath house–like condo. The high ceilings are adorned with exquisite architectural crown molding and sculptural touches, while the thoughtfully remodeled kitchen and baths shine with brand new flooring, surfaces, hardware and fine finishes. The interior has been freshly painted and features gorgeous hardwood floors and recessed lighting throughout.
At the front of the home, a large deck provides a warm welcome and overlooks the tree-lined street below. Inside, two spacious and quiet bedrooms are flooded with natural light. Down the hall, there is a remodeled bathroom and powder room, including the spa-like full bath, with an enormous walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, and a stylish vessel sink atop a lovely vanity.
The generous sky-lit kitchen has been updated to include sweeping quartz countertops, pristine white cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. There’s even enough room for a center island! Sunlight streams in through 3 skylights above the kitchen, dining area, and living room, while sliding glass doors lead to a private deck surrounded by flowering shrubs and mature trees.
On the first floor, you’ll find a large bonus living space and a full bath that can be used as a study, home office, or guest bedroom.
The location couldn’t be better: your new home just steps away from world-class restaurants, cafes, and boutiques along Church St. and 24th St. in Noe Valley, and the Mission District. Public transit is within one block, whisking you to work or to play. Don’t miss out on this gem!
*Buyer to review seller’s property disclosure package prior to making an offer.