If you are tired of getting beat out by 15 other offers on a fixer in a neighborhood that no one has ever heard of, say Mission Terrace or Excelsior, perhaps it’s time to drive just a few minutes down the coast and see what Pacifica has to offer. Pacifica is a small, tight-knit coastal community with a plethora of fantastic hiking trails, great public schools, and gorgeous scenery – all just a short drive from the city. There are very few sunny areas in Pacifica, and if you’re looking for sun and ocean views, good luck. Nestled between the hills in Sun Valley, Crespi Drive offers a rare combination of both.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bath property boasts a huge backyard and an exceptional floor plan with a stunning great room and 3 tranquil bedrooms, including a master suite situated at the rear of the home with views of the ocean. The enchanting front yard welcomes you with a seating area surrounded by planted flowering shrubs. Inside, the spacious great room showcases a cheerful living room and an open gourmet kitchen with smooth marble countertops, a center island, abundant storage, and stainless steel appliances including a Viking steam oven; there’s even a hidden desk inside one of the cabinets! Past the kitchen, vaulted ceilings rise above a dining room with incredible ocean views. Multiple sliding glass doors open directly onto the backyard, providing seamless indoor/outdoor flow that’s perfect for entertaining.
Outside, the expansive tiered backyard overlooks the Pacific Ocean and rugged coastline. Lush bamboo and mature trees surround a huge lawn where you can dine, play, and relax. A raised saltwater hot tub offers tremendous ocean views. The yard extends around the home, with 3 storage sheds on one side and ample seating space on the other. The 2-car garage is conveniently accessible from inside the home. Your new home is right around the corner from Rockaway Beach, San Pedro Valley Park, and Pacifica State Beach; San Francisco is just minutes away via nearby Highway 1.
- 3 bed / 2 bath
- Year Built: 1958, remodeled in 2009
- 1,400 Sq. Ft. (per graphic floor plan artist)
- 2-car garage with interior access
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Bright and airy detached home with windows on all sides
- Exceptional floor plan with a private, rear-facing master suite
- Spectacular great room with ocean views
- Open-concept gourmet kitchen with marble countertops, a center island, and abundant storage
- Stainless steel appliances include a Viking steam oven
- Expansive backyard overlooking the ocean; inviting, landscaped front yard
- Luxurious saltwater hot tub in backyard
- Located in Pacifica’s sought-after Sun Valley neighborhood
- Minutes away from Rockaway Beach, state parks, and Highway 1