- 3 bed / 2 bath include master with en suite bathroom
- Year built: 1958
- Sqft: 1,040 (Per Tax)
- Stunning sunset views stretch over the neighboring forest all the way to the coast
- Large, fully fenced & landscaped yard with patios, deck, lawn, & fire pit
- Beautiful light & leafy views from every room
- Stunning chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
- Ample designer touches, fresh paint, hardwood floors, recessed & designer lighting
- Alarm system, Nest thermostat & leased solar panel
- 2-Car Garage with washer-dryer, extra refrigerator, & plentiful storage
- Located in Pacifica’s sought-after Sun Valley neighborhood
- Minutes away from neighboring Oddstad City Park plus Rockaway Beach, San Pedro Valley Park, Pacifica State Beach & more
- San Francisco is just minutes away via nearby Highway 1
- Proximity to both San Francisco & Silicon Valley
Nestled between the hills in Sun Valley, Crespi Drive offers a rare combination of both sunshine and ocean views in Pacifica.
This ocean-view three-bedroom, two-bathroom move-in-ready home in Pacifica’s coveted Linda Mar/Sun Valley neighborhood offers great light and the Pacific Ocean as its stunning backdrop. Plus, this beautifully updated and maintained home features designer touches and chic details throughout. There are hardwood floors, gorgeous light fixtures, and a fireplace adds a sophisticated focal point. Featuring a fantastic flow for entertaining, the bright living room flows to the a dining area and kitchen which open to the spectacular backyard. This lush outdoor wonderland is hemmed by a handsome openwork fence and features a large deck, lawn and patios from which to behold the breathtaking coastal views, soaring trees, warm fire pit and the rich smell of eucalyptus and ocean breezes. It’s a true slice of heaven just minutes from the city.
The picturesque kitchen is illuminated by a wide window that floods the space with light and views. Chefs will love the stainless steel appliances, including a French door refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, and built-in microwave, accompanied by a farm sink with pull-down faucet, handsome wood cabinetry, ample counter space, and a breakfast bar, plus a stylish subway tile backsplash.
Bright bedrooms can be found down the hall with extra closet space and a guest bath. The large master bedroom boasts ocean views, an extra-wide reach-in closet and an en suite bathroom with modern fixtures and a walk-in shower. This home features Nest thermostat and solar panels, plus great curb appeal thanks to fresh paint, new siding a covered porch and lovely landscaping. The two-car garage includes a side-by-side washer-dryer, a refrigerator, utility sink and storage.
Nestled alongside Oddstad City Park in the Linda Mar/Sun Valley neighborhood, this home is just a seven-minute drive to downtown Pacifica and within easy reach from Rockaway Beach, San Pedro Valley Park, and Pacifica State Beach. San Francisco is just minutes away via nearby Highway 1.