- Bright, airy 1bd, 1 ba Russian Hill condo with magnificent city and bay views can be enjoyed from your own private balcony
- Year built: 1924
- SqFt: 1,025 (per graphic artist)
- Open living/dining/kitchen areas make it a dream to entertain
- French doors lead from open living area to balcony with city and bay views
- Telegraph Hill’s famous parrots often perch on the balcony
- Updated kitchen with gas range and stainless-steel appliances
- Remodeled en suite bathroom with Ann Sacks and Walker Zanger tile, Japanese soaking tub, walk-in shower, custom-built vanity, two closets, and marble accents
- Recessed lighting throughout, cove lighting in the living, bedroom, and bathrooms
- Charming period details include coved ceilings, an archway, ceiling medallions, and crown molding
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Hardwood floors
- Washer/dryer in unit
- One car leased parking.
- Generously sized storage space
- HOA dues: $1040/month
- Walkscore: 95
- The Russian Hill neighborhood benefits from spectacular proximity to walkable markets, restaurants, stores, workout studios, and parks in the North Beach, Cow Hollow, and Marina neighborhoods.
- Bus lines and cable car one block over, E-line short walk away
You’ll feel on top of the world in this winsome Russian Hill retreat. Built in 1924, the Spanish-style building welcomes residents with old-world charm. There is no stuffy common space here; instead, you’ll find a sunny open atrium with lush greenery and classic architectural details.
The 1bd/1ba condo’s hillside location offers the convenience of first floor living with penthouse perks. You get to enjoy stunning views of the city, bay, and Coit tower from a large, private balcony – without ever waiting for the elevator.
Its bright and airy floor plan flows easily from door to deck, thanks to thoughtful and extensive renovations. Custom French doors open wide for indoor/outdoor living. Eastern exposure makes morning coffee an absolute delight, as do visits from the famous parrots of Telegraph Hill.
With over 1000 square feet there is plenty of room to add a desk so that you can work from home with ease and style.
Smart lighting and the updated kitchen’s gas range and stainless-steel appliances accentuate original design elements like the decorative fireplace, coved ceilings, and hardwood floors. The plaster ceiling medallions, corbels, and archway are all period pieces modeled from San Francisco’s oldest Victorians, created and restored after the homes were torn down.
Herringbone subway tile makes a sophisticated statement in the ensuite, framing a Japanese soaking tub and walk-in shower with marble floor. The custom-built vanity adds elegance and functionality to this thoughtfully remodeled space. There is plenty of storage, including two closets – one walk-in closet, custom-built for easy wardrobe organization includes the washer/dryer. The spacious bedroom is a welcome space to retire at the end of the day.