- Chic 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse condo in desirable Cow Hollow
- Year built: 2001
- Square Footage: 1,139 sq ft (per tax records)
- HOA dues: $452 per month
- One-car garage parking and storage
- Open living/dining areas with attached deck, perfect for entertaining
- Smart floor plan with two bedrooms and in-unit washer/dryer on the upper level
- Rooftop deck offers exceptional views of the city and Golden Gate Bridge
- Maple wood floors, large paneled windows, fresh paint and modern light fixtures
- Close proximity to grocery stores, pharmacy, boutiques, hair and nail salons, massage studio, restaurants, bars, gyms and workout studios
- Easy freeway access via Lombard St. and Van Ness Ave.
- Walkable to Chestnut St. and Union St. corridors
You’ll be the host with the most impressive views in this chic two-story townhouse condo. Located in the desirable Cow Hollow zip code, this 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath home has two generously sized decks – one main level and the other rooftop – with spectacular views of the city and the Golden Gate Bridge. Have people over for fireworks on the 4th of July, New Year’s and Giants game days or enjoy a bird’s eye view of Fleet Week activities on the first weekend of October. The Blue Angels fly right by, giving guests a night to remember.
The main level deck is great for grilling and connects to open kitchen, dining, and living areas for seamless entertaining. A powder room is just around the corner in the hall. The modernized kitchen features a large pantry, dishwasher, gas range, microwave hood, refrigerator, and stainless-steel appliances. Paneled window doors lend contemporary appeal as they fill the sunny space with natural light and highlight recently refinished maple wood floors.
Built in 2001, this condo is thoughtfully designed for comfort and ease. Its smart floor plan has the two bedrooms upstairs with a full bath. Large paneled windows look fresh and modern against pristine white walls with dark grey trim. The bathroom is fitted with a shower over tub and sits across from a large storage area and stackable washer/dryer. Nearby stairs connect to the rooftop with panoramic views.
There’s plenty of space for both storage and a car in the attached garage. Recently updated with a smart garage system, it offers extra security for valuable items like road bikes or electronics.