This 3,985 sq ft single family home includes:
- Sterling Marina address
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths across 3 stories
- Intuitive floor plan features bedrooms on peaceful second story
- Modern kitchen is the heart of the home with large marble island, industrial pendant lighting & designer appliances like Viking 6-burner range, Sub-Zero fridge & 2 Bosch dishwashers
- Just off the kitchen, a powder room & huge pantry closet provide convenience
- Sunroom/playroom surrounded by treetop views adjoins family room
- Classic San Francisco detailing includes crown molding, wainscoting, high ceilings, hardwood floors and tall windows
- Custom built-in cabinetry throughout home provides storage with style
- Master Suite with gas fireplace, two closets with built-ins and wall of windows
- Master Bath’s marble soaking tub sits near double shower
- Lower level ensuite rec room boasts kitchenette and its own sitting room encircled by windows
- Laundry room with dual washer/dryers, sink & access to backyard
- Private backyard with paved entertaining patio set near pergola-covered swinging bench
- 935 sq ft 3-car garage
- Large wine closet
- Walkable to Marina, Cow Hollow and Russian Hill neighborhoods with diverse array of restaurants and shops
- Quick access to Highway 101 and Muni
That Classic Style
Uniquely San Francisco, this 4BR/3.5BA single family home offers the busy city-dweller a peaceful retreat. Custom built-in bookcases and cabinets ring the family room affording style and storage. A neighboring bright white kitchen with marble counters and broad island marks the heart of the home. Gleaming hardwood stretches through the entire home and tall windows grant an abundance of natural light into every room, especially the multiple sun rooms surrounded by windows. Marble bathrooms with white tile and wood cabinetry continue the home’s vintage modern feel. All this charm and grace is built to last on a non-liquefaction lot.
Luxe + Comfort
Comfort is key in the home’s bright living spaces. Family room built-ins include a Sub-Zero beverage fridge with additional refrigerated doors while the living room’s wood-burning fireplace is flanked by bookshelves. Luxury meets comfort in the kitchen where a Viking 6-burner range, Sub-Zero fridge and 2 dishwashers mean cooking is a pleasure. Adjacent to the open kitchen/family room, a sun room takes advantage of the backyard’s trees. Upstairs two guest rooms share another sun room where 3 walls of windows glimpse city views. Nearby the laundry room with dual washer/dryers and a sink has a spiral staircase down to the pleasant backyard below. End your evenings by reclining in front of the grand Master Suite’s fireplace enjoying the luxurious scene set by the sumptuous drapery and rich wallpaper.
Relish the fabulous location, where so much of San Francisco is just a walk away. Share a Roman pizza at Delarosa, enjoy craft beer at The Tipsy Pig, indulge in French eats at Atelier Crenn or explore countless more restaurants within walking distance. Keep fit at nearby Barry’s Bootcamp, Crunch Fitness or one of many boutique studios like The Dailey Method and SoulCycle. Conveniently, Safeway is a couple blocks away. Spend weekends exploring the neighborhood’s cultural highlights, with Fort Mason offering a calendar of events. The Palace of Fine Arts boasts a picturesque lake with swans while Crissy Field, taking in vistas of the Golden Gate Bridge, attracts young waders and kite surfers to its beach.
Two blocks from Hwy 101, commuting North is a breeze while Gough Street, one block over, whisks you South through synced lights. City parking is never an issue with the home’s 3-car garage. Or hop on one of multiple Muni options to jet around the city proper. The Marina District is famously bike-friendly, encouraging a cyclist commute. Bike rental shops conveniently perch nearby.