- Developer Special
- 3bd, 2ba Glen Park single-family home
- Year built: 1900
- Lot is SqFt: 3,123 (per tax)
- 2 car expansive garage with tons of additional space for expansion potential
- Prime location, walking distance to Noe Valley & Glen Park Village
- Beautiful city views from the upstairs bedroom
- Walk score: 90
- Easy I-280 access, close to Muni, BART, tech shuttles, the J, grocery stores, and restaurants
Bring your contractors! Located on the edge of Noe Valley, this property is a short walk to MUNI Lines, Church St, 24th St, Bernal Heights, and Glen Park Bart.
Built in 1900, the 3bd/2ba property sits in a RH2 Lot and is in an area with a 40ft height limit. Ample size and a versatile layout allow the owner to transform the three-level space into their dream house. There are downtown views from the upper level and calming park like, Westerly views off the back of the house.
The basement is expansive and rife for development. The basement alone has large storage areas that lead to the massive two-car garage.