- Completely renovated 3 bedrooms/3 baths over two floors.
- 2,988 Square foot per graphic artist.
- Bright TIC unit with views of downtown San Francisco and Twin Peaks.
- Top-of-line large casement windows stretch under high ceilings radiating natural light onto the wide-plank wood floors.
- Prepare a meal in the open kitchen under the stylish pendant light, with plenty of marble counter space to prep food and 2 sinks for increased efficiency.
- Modern details abound in the kitchen such as a pull-out spray head faucet, soft-close custom cabinetry and stainless Bosch appliances as well as a Napoleon electric fireplace in the neighboring living room.
- Convenient indoor/outdoor flow from the kitchen’s bright interior to the outdoor lighted dining deck with stairs down to the flat backyard surrounded by jasmine.
- Dry bar with wine fridge and shelving neighbors ample laundry room with storage.
- Walk to popular restaurants like Gracias Madre and Flour + Water, take in a flick at Alamo Drafthouse, or spend a day picnicking on the hill at Mission Dolores Park.
- 99 Walk score, Rider’s paradise via public transportation, abundant car sharing and easy Hwy 101 or I-280 commuting via nearby Cesar Chavez.
- 2-Car Tandem Garage available for purchase
- HOA $250/mo
City views and a stellar location off Mission Street and near Dolores Park make this three bedroom, three baths completely renovated TIC a spacious respite with easy access to popular San Francisco hotspots. With the front edifice and high ceilings characteristic of a classic City Victorian, the interior is anything but. Modern touches include blond wide-plank wood floors, dual flush toilets, and Bosch kitchen appliances.
Chefs will fall for the sleek kitchen, guests gathered around the expansive marble island under the conversation piece pendant light. Glass and custom wood cabinetry reflect the light from a wall of windows, a door to the outdoor patio encouraging an indoor/outdoor flow. Stairs to the home’s shared backyard reveal a broad, flat lawn. Enjoy the home’s great floor plan, where guests move from the kitchen to gather around the sitting room’s electric fireplace for an aperitif and then move to the formal dining room for dinner. A noteworthy dry bar off the kitchen and next to the spacious laundry room makes drink prep easy, rounding out the entertaining experience.
Ascend the stairs to find a family room with wet bar and wine fridge, perfect for retreating at the end of a long day. Also upstairs, a bedroom with dazzling skylights showcases a private balcony with a stunning view of the city skyline and a bathroom with an Instagram-worthy soaking tub, double vanity, and separate rain shower. Two additional bedrooms downstairs, including the ensuite Master, each feature a full wall of closets and the home’s hallmark tall windows.
With excellent walkability, the home is within a stone’s throw of a wide array of delicious restaurants: Pancho Villa’s famous burritos, Mission Chinese’s Mapo Tofu, bubble tea from Boba Guys. Jaunt to 24th Street, where you can find everyday conveniences like Whole Foods and pharmacies alongside hip restaurants such as NOVY and Fresca, or grab a Bi-Rite ice cream to eat at Mission Dolores Park. Get to 101 or 280 quickly and enjoy being in the city’s hip center.
*All info herein is not guaranteed. Prospective purchasers are advised to independently verify accuracy and to review any disclosure information before submitting offers.