- Completely renovated 3 bedrooms/2 baths.
- 1,622 Square foot per graphic artist.
- Bright TIC unit on 2nd floor with views of the Twin Peaks hills.
- Impressively large casement windows stretch under tall ceilings radiating natural light onto the wide-plank wood floors.
- Open-plan kitchen houses copious storage for all your culinary needs in addition to sweeping marble counters and island with plenty of countertop seating.
- Modern details abound in the kitchen such as round LED pendant light, pull-out spray head faucet and stainless Bosch appliances.
- Ample laundry room with storage neighbors dry bar with wine fridge and shelving.
- Kitchen’s wall of light opens to a lighted outdoor dining patio overlooking the flat backyard ringed in fragrant jasmine.
- Ideal Mission Dolores location walkable to top restaurants like Tartine and Limon as well as a diverse array of activities such as the Alamo Drafthouse, Dolores Park and 5-story Mission Cliffs.
- 99 Walk score, abundant public transportation options and easy Hwy 101 or I-280 commuting via nearby Cesar Chavez.
- 2-Car Tandem Garage available for purchase
- HOA $250/mo
Nestle into this fully renovated 3 bedroom/2 bath Mission Dolores TIC and enjoy the comforts of modern life in the auspices of an old world San Francisco Victorian. Wide-plank wood floors run throughout, highlighted by the high ceilings and the natural light pouring in from the uncommonly tall windows. Modern details, such as light fixtures, canned lighting and dual flow toilets, abound.
From the front mosaic tiled steps, you walk into luxury. The great room’s appeal lies in the open floor plan, with a sleek marble kitchen overlooking a spacious living room. The Napoleon electric fireplace captivates while an overhead pendant light of overlapping LED circles illuminates the grand space.
Guests will fall for the sizable kitchen, pulling up chairs to the long eat-in counter of the expansive marble island. Stainless Bosch appliances, a modern overlapping circles pendant light, pull-out faucet and large windows are hallmarks of this stellar kitchen. A wall of windows opens to a dining patio outside with stairs descending to the shared backyard and a nearby dry bar with wine fridge and shelves accesses the laundry room.
The front bedroom’s bay window looks out onto the hills of Twin Peaks and, with a second guest bedroom housing two large closets, shares a nearby bathroom with tiled rain shower and plenty of natural light. The Master Suite looks out onto the backyard’s vining jasmine, an elegant coffered ceiling lengthening the already-tall room. The Master’s gleaming bathroom soothes with a glass shower over tub next to ample counter space and storage.
Central within the city’s famous Mission District, this home has a walkability score of 99 with close proximity to some of SF’s best restaurants. Breakfast at Tartine bakery, down a burrito at Pancho Villa for lunch and then dine on Limon’s delicious Peruvian cuisine. With necessities like Whole Foods and convenience stores a quick jaunt away, not to mention diverse activities such as Mission Cliffs and Dolores Park, this home’s location is prime. Highway 101 and I-280 are easily accessible from Cesar Chavez and public transportation is abundant.
*All info herein is not guaranteed. Prospective purchasers are advised to independently verify accuracy and to review any disclosure information before submitting offers.