- Spacious, sunny loft with 2 full baths & private balcony
- 1 garage parking space with private storage
- Year built: 1999
- 1,032 SqFt (per tax record)
- Expansive open layout with chef’s kitchen and breakfast bar seating
- Private balcony
- In-unit laundry room with stacked-washer dryer
- Double-height ceilings & a wall of windows
- Gas fireplace
- HOA dues $350/mo
- Walkscore: 94 Walker’s, biker’s, & a transit paradise
- Fantastic SoMa neighborhood close to Whole Foods, Safeway, AT&T Park, nightlife, & dining. Easy access to CalTrain, BART, Muni bus/light rail, tech shuttles plus 280, 80, & 101 freeways.
Lovely sunlight and pristine finishes greet you the moment you enter this 1,032-square-foot work/live loft SOMA condo. A bright wall of windows, soaring double-height ceilings, and a fireplace create inviting ambiance in the expansive open living/dining room, while the adjacent balcony provides space for lounging and even urban gardening with its own water hose. Head to the sleek open kitchen to find handsome mosaic tile backsplashes, contemporary glass front cabinetry, and granite countertops. A full bathroom and laundry closet with stacked washer-dryer and cabinets add convenience to this bright and inviting level. Upstairs, a serene master suite loft is accompanied by two fully customized closets and an en-suite full bath. This lovely home also includes one parking space and an adjacent private storage closet.
Surrounded by fantastic SoMa dining and nightlife, AT&T ballpark, and Safeway, there’s no shortage of convenience and entertainment options right outside your door. This neighborhood boasts fantastic walk, ride, and bike scores with ample bus lines, Cal Train station, the 4th & King Street Metro station, plus easy access to BART stations, tech shuttles, and 280, 80 and 101 freeways.
*All info herein is not guaranteed. Prospective purchasers are advised to independently verify accuracy and to review any disclosure information before submitting offers.