- Beautifully Renovated- down to the studs 4bd/3.5ba Bernal Heights SFH with views
- Down to the studs reno (including new foundation) 2022- (originally built in 1910)
- New: Foundation (2018), Retaining Walls, Framing, Electrical and Plumbing
- Built to 2019 Green Building Code
- 3 ensuite bedrooms with walk-in closets on same floor- Bathrooms have heated floors!
- Primary suite features spa-like ensuite bath (Mr. Steam sauna system, handcrafted deep soaking tub, custom vanity, internationally recognized GRAFF finishes), walk-in closet, and built-in closets for additional storage
- Chef’s kitchen beautifully appointed with custom cabinetry, all top of the line, Thermador appliances (range, integrated fridge and dishwasher, microwave, wine fridge), quartzite counters, LeGrand under cabinet outlets and lighting system
- White oak engineered hardwood floors throughout; interior tile and exterior pavers exported from Spain (Specstone).
- Marvin Elevate and Ultimate Wood double pane windows & Marvin exterior doors
- Astria CompassDirect Vent gas fireplace with HeatFlo convection air circulation kit
- Secluded backyard/patio attached to kitchen + deck with greenery + additional outdoor space attached to downstairs bedroom
- Nest dual climate control system; Nest security
- Smart password Baldwin hardware handles, locks, & front door electronic lock throughout the home
- Lutron lighting control system
- Oversized one car garage parking- (may fit a second small car or could be used for storage) EV ready- with 240Vs installed in the garage
- Every inch of this home was thoughtfully utilized- Plenty extra storage throughout including under the front exterior staircase, under the inside staircase as well!
- Walk score: 96 – walker’s paradise!
- Moments from the amenities of Cortland Avenue, Bernal Heights Park, Mission, Valencia Street, and Noe Valley
- Convenient commute: easy access to freeway, BART, Muni, and tech shuttles
Perfect location meets perfect house. Set on tree-lined Lundys Lane on the coveted western slope of Bernal Heights, this down to the studs renovated tech-enabled 4bd/3.5ba SFH offers modern comfort, upscale design, and lovely city and hill views, all while preserving the historical nature of the home’s front facade.
Every detail has been carefully considered, from the floor plan to the finishes. Previous owners kept the front wall of the home, replete with bay windows and period moulding, and everything else was stripped down to the studs and rebuilt to current Green Building Standards.
All three bedrooms are on the same floor and all three are ensuite with heated floors and walk-in closets.. The primary suite was designed as a place of respite and relaxation, with lots of late afternoon sunlight to set the scene for a glass of wine and a good book after a long day. A spa-like ensuite bath furthers the mood with a Mr. Steam sauna system, handcrafted deep soaking tub, custom quartzite double vanity, and GRAFF finishes.
Social spaces are upstairs – a bright, airy open layout amplified by vaulted ceilings and large windows to maximize the views. Tucked in a light-filled corner, is a private office perfect for focused or creative work, and adjacent you’ll find a large powder room with a custom quartzite vanity. The gourmet kitchen is the stuff dreams are made of, fitted with all Thermador appliances (range, integrated fridge and dishwasher, microwave, wine fridge), custom cabinetry, quartzite counters, and LeGrand under cabinet outlets and lighting system. As much a place to gather as it is to prepare food, it’s large enough to comfortably host Thanksgiving dinner or birthday parties that move freely from the kitchen to the backyard grill. Glass sliders open to the manicured backyard with patio (and more of those views!) You can also access the backyard from the street entrance for easy entertaining and additional patios can be found off one of the bedrooms and the living room. On quieter evenings, cozy up in front of the living room fireplace. White oak engineered hardwood floors throughout; interior tile and exterior pavers exported from Spain.
Laundry closet with hook-ups. Extra large 1-car garage (may fit a small second car or plenty of room for extra storage). EV ready- with 240Vs installed in the garage.