- 2bd/2.5ba (plus extra office space) two-level condo
- Two exclusive patios – one on each level – perfect for socially distant outdoor gatherings
- Year built: 2009
- SqFt: 1,540 (per graphic artist)
- HOA dues: $977.24
- In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet with convenient drying racks
- Located in a modern boutique AXIS elevator building
- Unit entrance is on second floor, easily accessed by stairs or elevator
- Rooftop terrace with expansive views and grilling area
- Kitchen features ultra-high-end appliances, lacquered cabinets with chrome accents, iridescent subway tile
- Two en suite bedrooms on the lower level
- Wall-to-wall bedroom closets with custom built-ins
- Master bedroom connects to a secluded patio
- Ample storage throughout the unit
- Parking spot with lift for stackable parking is included in HOA fee
- Large storage space
- Walkscore: 99
- Convenient commute: Accessible public transportation, and a central location near Union Square and the Financial District
This 2bd/2.5ba home is smartly designed for a contemporary lifestyle. Every detail has been considered. Functional, cozy, and chic, with two private terraces and a gourmet kitchen, it makes it easy to Stay at Home – but when you do want to venture out, desirable Lower Nob Hill offers plenty of culinary delights and public transit is easy and accessible.
The eight-story Axis building features secure state-of-the-art entry and posh elevator lobby. Stairs are a quick option as well – unit entrance is on the second floor, only one flight up.
An open concept kitchen/living room is the center of activity for the home. Ultra-high-end appliances, lacquered cabinets with chrome accents, iridescent subway tile, and bold accent walls punctuate the stylish interior, perfect for entertaining guests or perfecting your sourdough starter. Grill masters will find their home base out on the massive deck, an ideal setting for socially distant summer BBQs. A well-appointed powder room is conveniently located in the foyer. When golden hour strikes, head to the building’s sprawling rooftop sun deck to take in panoramic views from Coit Tower to the Golden Gate Bridge.
While the hustle and bustle take place upstairs, the bedrooms are tucked away downstairs along with a spacious home office, providing plenty of privacy for naps and Zoom meetings. The laundry closet is here as well, with a washer/dryer and convenient drying racks. There is ample storage, with sizable closets on each level. Both bedrooms have expansive wall-to-wall closets with custom built-ins for easy organizing. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the master bedroom foster a seamless connection to the outdoors as they open to a secluded patio. The master bath boasts an imported tile accent wall and large walk-in rainfall shower, while the second en suite entices with a relaxing soaking tub. Both inspire at-home pampering with sleek mirrors, double vanities, high-gloss cabinetry, and designer finishes. Parking spot (lift/stackable) included.