- 2bd, 1ba Edwardian condo on quaint, tree-lined street – moments from the heart of North Beach
- Year built: 1907
- SqFt: 970 (per tax)
- HOA dues: $275/month
- 3-unit building on the corner of a small side street and alley with recently re-done pavers
- Abundant natural light
- Spacious shared roof deck – breathtaking views include Bay/Marina, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, East Bay hills
- GG Bridge views from generous living room
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast nook connects to rooftop deck for easy entertaining
- Period details include charming built-ins
- Updated Marvin double pane windows in bedrooms and LR/DR
- AC included!
- Updated ductless HVAC system – 3-zone custom temperature control
- Updated oak floors throughout
- Enjoy a relaxing soak after a long day in the extra-large tub
- Recently completed voluntary earthquake retrofit
- Large walk-in hall closet adjacent to second bedroom
- Exclusive use garage storage unit
- Shared washer-dryer in garage
- Walk score: 98
- Easy access to Russian Hill, Polk St., Cow Hollow, Marina, and SoMa
- Walkable to North Beach, Financial District, Downtown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghiradelli Square, restaurants, cafes, bars, live music, shopping, and conveniences
The birthplace of the Beat Movement, North Beach has a special vibration to it, emblemized by rows of famous cafes, live music bars, and the wafting scent of fresh-baked focaccia. Moments away from this pulsing heartbeat, Pfeiffer St. serves as the perfect counterbalance: tree-lined and tucked away, dotted with colorful, well-maintained homes. If you keep the windows open and the breeze hits just right, you can hear the muted barks of Pier 39’s sea lion populace.
Natural light and views abound in this charming 2bd/1ba Edwardian condo. Built in 1907, it speaks to bygone eras with generous rooms and character-rich design elements, thoughtfully updated for modern living. Updated oak floors throughout look like they’ve always been there, and an updated ductless HVAC system and AC allow for custom 3-zone temperature control, complemented by the draft-blocking abilities of Marvin double pane windows.
It’s easy to get comfortable here. Enjoy peeks at the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay from your couch, take a relaxing soak in the extra-large tub, and enjoy the tree-shrouded windows in the kitchen and bedrooms. The back bedroom can easily serve as an inspiring workspace, warmed by original built-ins. Large windows overlook the recently re-done paver alley, surrounded by vivid greenery. Perfect for everyday or entertaining, the open plan eat-in kitchen allows plenty of space to cook, mingle, savor a delicious meal, or linger with your morning coffee in the breakfast nook. Exterior stairs connect to the home’s most jaw dropping highlight – a spacious rooftop deck with the kind of views you won’t quite believe until you see them. Unobstructed, panoramic, so close you can almost touch them views of the Bay include the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin, and Alcatraz. The shared space is set up for lounging, BBQ, gardening, or hosting, and offers an experience like no other for Fleet Week and Fourth of July fireworks.
Shared side-by-side washer/dryer in garage, along with exclusive-use storage closet.