- Fully rebuilt 3bd, 3.5ba single-family home on the border of Noe Valley and Glen Park
- Year built: 1907
- SqFt: 2,373 (per graphic artist)
- Lower level perfect for entertaining – spacious media room/den with adj. full bath opens to the backyard; direct garage access, separate front entrance
- Wonderful natural light pours through large windows and skylights throughout
- Two walkout decks (kitchen/dining area & primary bedroom suite)
- Bright, open floor plan with sightlines to landscaped backyard/walkout deck
- Huge backyard/redwood patio with sustainable landscape design by Daniel Nolan & Flora Grubb Gardens – neighboring redwood tree provides additional atmosphere
- Primary en suite bedroom fts walkout deck overlooking the backyard with hill views
- White oak hardwood floors
- Chef’s kitchen features custom cabinetry, marble counters, Thermador range & dishwasher, updated fridge, great pantry space
- Updated front/back exterior paint
- Ample storage
- Stacked washer/dryer in laundry closet
- 1-car garage parking with 1-car driveway parking
- Walk score: 90
- Coveted Church St. location on the border of Noe Valley & Glen Park
- Easy I-280, 101-fwy access, close to Muni, BART, the J, shops, grocery stores, restaurants, and Upper Noe playground & rec center
Infused with natural light and contemporary warmth, this home offers three levels of cohesive yet defined settings for ultimate entertaining, relaxing, and all the busy stuff in between. Set on the border of Noe Valley & Glen Park, you’re a corner or two away from every perk and convenience of city living – shopping, dining, recreation, transit and more.
A bright, open floor plan welcomes you on the main level with sightlines to the tranquil backyard. Ease and flow are apparent in every detail. Formal entry with coat closet and adjacent powder room. Chef’s kitchen fitted with custom cabinets, marble counters, eat-in bar seating, great pantry, an updated refrigerator, and stainless-steel appliances (Thermador range & dishwasher). Dining area suited for almost any size table, and large glass doors that extend the entire living space to a walkout deck and the yard below.
Skylights upon skylights illuminate the upper level, where you’ll find all three bedrooms, full bath with tub, and a laundry closet with stacked washer/dryer. All bedrooms have sizeable closets with Elfa shelving, and one features a skylit loft perfect for sleepovers or a reading nook. French doors open the primary bedroom to a walkout deck overlooking the backyard with hill views and great morning light – coffee, anyone? The spacious suite includes a double-door closet and en suite bath with stall shower, floating double vanity, and limestone floors.
Movie night, video game hangouts, and overnight guests are all well-served by a finished basement getaway with den/media room, full bath and direct yard/garage access. You can enter from the interior or its own separate lower front door.
Private and expansive, with a neighboring redwood tree for added atmosphere, the backyard will make you rethink everything a garden can be. Previous owners enlisted landscape designer Daniel Nolan and Flora Grubb Gardens to create a sustainable dreamscape – wander through agaves, acacias, olive, lemon, and lime trees, enjoy a book or conversation on secluded bench seating, or host a magical alfresco dinner (seasoned with freshly plucked herbs!) on the generous redwood deck. One-car garage parking and one-car driveway parking.