- Modern, light-filled 4bd, 3.5ba Glen Park SFH steps from Glen Park Canyon
- Year built: 2001
- SqFt: 3,600 (per graphic artist)
- Natural light pours through huge windows and skylights throughout
- Grand-scale living room with double height ceiling & windows, & a gas fireplace
- Hardwood floors throughout; updated carpet in all bedrooms
- Designer light fixtures impart a contemporary feel from coffered ceilings and accent walls
- Huge primary bedroom suite with sitting area, two walk-in closets, walkout balcony, luxury en suite bath (soaking tub, dual vanities, glass-clad shower)
- Chef’s kitchen fts. sleek cabinets, double oven, built-in wine fridge
- Private backyard with manicured lawn and terrace
- Stacked LG washer/dryer in laundry closet
- Two-car garage
- Walk score: 72
- Community-oriented with Glen Canyon, Walter Haas Park, playgrounds, dog parks, view hikes
- Close proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, shopping – centered between Noe Valley, Bernal Heights, and Downtown
- Easy commute to downtown, East Bay and Peninsula via BART, I-280, 101-fwy
Spacious and inviting, this three-level corner lot Glen Park home is packed with features that will soon have you forgetting you live in a city – though you’ll appreciate its central position to downtown, Noe Valley, Castro, Mission, and Bernal Heights, all just a few blocks away. Its immediate proximity to Glen Park Canyon helps lock in the ‘away from it all’ feel, as does the tranquil ambiance and hill-dotted views of its modern, designer-finished interior.
Every detail has been thoughtfully considered, beginning with the layout. Two large bedrooms and a living room occupy the lower level, along with a full bath, garage, and backyard access– perfect for overnight guests who might like a little more privacy. A manicured lawn offsets the yard’s terrace, creating a delightful multi-use space to break out the trampoline or lounge in the early sun.
Open entertaining spaces comprise the main level, tailor made for entertaining – and absolutely flooded with natural light. Jaws will drop upon entry courtesy of a majestic living room with two-story ceilings and a soaring bank of windows awash with blue skies and treetop views. Savor picturesque sunsets as you gather in front of the fireplace or dream up your next dinner party in the adjacent dining area with a walkout balcony. You’ll find double ovens, a built-in wine fridge, and plenty of prep spaces in the sleek chef’s kitchen, and a powder room and laundry closet sit conveniently just off the stairs. Designer light fixtures and finishes impart a cool contemporary feel from coffered ceilings and accent walls; hardwood floors run throughout.
The upper level hosts two ensuite bedrooms, both with walk-in closets and well-appointed baths with views. The primary suite takes it to another level– it’s massive in size with a walkout balcony, two walk-in closets, and gorgeous luxury bath (deep soaking tub, frameless glass shower, editorial-worthy design.) Leafy outlooks enhance the spa-like environment. This level gets incredible light as well, thanks to large windows and skylights and an interior balcony overlooking the grand living room below.