- Bright, airy 4bd/3ba Noe Valley SFH
- Year built: 1900
- SqFt: 2,290 (per graphic artist)
- Large windows and glass sliders create a naturally sunny atmosphere – lots of light throughout
- Entertainer’s dream – large formal living/dining area off foyer great for holidays
- Rear open kitchen/dining/living rooms flow beautifully outdoors to tranquil backyard with garden patio
- Wood floors throughout – radiant heat tile in kitchen/DR/LR
- Updated kitchen features Viking range and massive pantry
- Quartz countertops
- Smart layout – three bedrooms on upper level; guest bdrm on main level allow ample privacy for overnight guests
- Primary en suite bedroom boasts two closets, huge walkout deck overlooking the backyard/mature garden
- Your own outdoor oasis for relaxing or hosting – spacious upper deck connects to backyard/garden patio; Meyer lemon accent tree
- Generous detached studio (power-equipped) easily functions as office, home gym, or playroom
- Walk score: 96
- Bike score: 95
- Convenient commute: Close to Muni, BART, 101 Fwy, I-280, and the J; easy access to SFO
- Walkable to Whole Foods, coffee shops, drug stores, drycleaners, 24th St. shopping, salons, and parks
One of the oldest homes in San Francisco, 267 Duncan has a beautiful backstory (and a gorgeous backyard, but we’ll get to that in a minute.) Built in 1900, it survived both the Great Quake and demolition, rescued from disrepair by its current owners whose twenty years of love, care, and thoughtful renovation have resulted in a modern residence with an old soul – much like that of its coveted Noe Valley location, a small stretch away from the buzz but walkable to every convenience and a plethora of local and independent marts and cafes.
Bright and airy with an inviting sense of ease, the main level welcomes you with formal living and dining areas ideal for intimate dinners and holiday gatherings. An adjacent bedroom and full bath allow ample privacy for overnight guests. The heart of the home is at the rear, where open kitchen/dining/living rooms open to the tranquil backyard. Glass walls of floor-to-ceiling sliders blur the lines between indoor/outdoor offering unobstructed views of the Japanese maple, jasmine, climbing wisteria, and Meyer lemon tree. A joy to cook in, the kitchen boasts a Viking range, oversized island, and massive pantry.
Bedrooms are spacious and sunlit, three on the upper level. Two in front accompanied by a cozy window seat, W/D area, and full hall bath. The primary en suite bedroom occupies the back, extended by a generous walkout deck overlooking the garden patio. Exterior stairs lead down to the idyllic space and its secret gem: a large contemporary studio that easily functions as an office, home gym, art studio, playroom, or sensory space. The possibilities are endless – and, more importantly, right in your own backyard.
Hardwood floors throughout; radiant heat tile in kitchen/living/dining areas.