- 5bd/4ba + one-bedroom apartment Pacific Heights Victorian SFH
- Year built: 1900
- Designed in 1887 by prominent architect, William Moser, renowned for Ghiradelli Square’s Pioneer Wooleen Mill & Niebaum-Coppola Winery in Napa Valley
- Elegant entry and tall staircase
- 14’ Beaux-Arts style ceilings accented by beautiful chandeliers
- Grand-scale double parlor living room
- Formal dining room
- Private powder room with sitting room on main level
- Large gourmet kitchen with roomy island, marble countertops, Thermador gas cooktop, Thermador double ovens, bar sink, desk area
- Breakfast room/eat-in kitchen area with walkout access to private deck
- Meticulously restored original hardware, ceiling medallions, and sculptural details throughout
- Three decorative fireplaces with intricate surrounds
- Ceiling-height windows with interior shutters welcome an abundance of natural light
- Central skylights on upper level
- Washer/dryer closet with additional storage space
- Massive storage space on lower level; ample closet space throughout
- Au-pair en-suite bedroom on lower level
- Apartment features en suite bedroom, open living/dining/kitchen areas, washer/dryer, and separate exterior entrance
- 3-car side-by-side parking pad
- Walkscore: 98
- Prime Pac Heights location; close proximity to upscale grocery shopping, hardware store, restaurants, schools, Alta Plaza playground & tennis, Jewish Community Center, Laurel Village, and California Pacific Medical Center
This stately Victorian was designed in 1887 by prominent architect, William Moser, renowned for Ghiradelli Square’s Pioneer Woolen Mill and Niebaum-Coppola Winery in Napa Valley. Its meticulously restored interior exudes classic San Francisco grandeur, updated for today’s living.
Benefiting from tall windows, soaring Beaux Arts-style ceilings, and southern exposure, the 5bd/3.5ba residence is bathed in light all day. Central skylights enhance the bright, airy feel, highlighting period details like carved marble fireplace surrounds, ceiling medallions, wainscoting, and ornate hardware. The main level features an expansive double parlor living room with decorative fireplace, formal dining room, and powder room with sitting area. The gourmet kitchen is well-appointed with a Thermador gas cooktop, Thermador double ovens, marble countertops, roomy island with bar sink, and a desk area. Its spacious breakfast room connects to a wraparound walkout deck for indoor/outdoor dining and entertaining.
Upstairs, you’ll find four spacious bedrooms, illuminated by large windows, custom shutters, and beautiful chandeliers. The main en suite boasts a decorative fireplace and contemporary bath with double vanity, marble countertops, and a double shower. The second bedroom has direct access to the large hall bath with stall shower and deep soaking tub, and the third bedroom is fitted with a polished powder room. The large corner bedroom connects to a cozy reading nook. The laundry closet is on this level as well, with stackable LG washer/dryer and storage space. There is ample closet space throughout the home, including a massive storage area on the lower level.
Also on the lower level is the au pair en suite bedroom and a one-bedroom apartment. The apartment has its own mailing address (2702B) and separate exterior access via the side of the home. Showcasing an en suite bedroom, open living/dining/kitchen areas, and washer/dryer, it can be used as rentable space, an in-law unit, or office/home gym.
3-car side-by-side parking pad.