- 4bd, 4.5ba Noe Valley SFH
- Year built: 1905, extensively remodeled in 2016
- SqFt: 2,975 (per graphic artist)
- LEED Platinum certified
- Light-filled open kitchen/living/dining extended by walkout deck
- Gourmet kitchen fts. upscale appl (Bosch, Miele, Bertazzoni), farmhouse sink, wine fridge
- Engineered European white oak wide plank hardwood floors throughout (FCS Certified)
- Mature trees lend wonderful privacy to huge backyard
- Private decks on each level
- Custom in-ground stainless-steel hot tub
- Media room opens to backyard for seamless entertaining
- Advanced smart home amenities
- Fully insulated in both the exterior and interior walls for sound control and all windows and exterior doors have argon-filled insulated dual-glazed glass.
- Heating and cooling courtesy of a heat pump discreetly hidden in the backyard, with four separate zones controlled by smart thermostats
- Roof features 6kW of photovoltaic solar panels
- Built in speakers throughout- audio via Sonos and controllable by Google Assistant or Alexa
- Two-car garage with EV charging station, amazing storage
- Walk score: 97 – walker’s paradise!
- Easy freeway access, close to tech shuttles, grocery stores, shopping, and restaurants
Set in a lovely row of Queen Anne Victorians, this stately 4bd/4.5ba Noe Valley residence exudes times past while teeming with modern amenities – it’s one of the most advanced Smart Homes in San Francisco. It’s also one of few homes in the city to earn the highest level Green certification, LEED Platinum, courtesy of a gut rehab re-envisioning by Eco+Historical in 2016.
The interior’s “modern farmhouse” style creates an inviting setting the moment you step in the door, with open kitchen/dining/living spaces bathed in light. Every detail has been thoughtfully considered, from the bespoke lighting and bill paying desk to a spectacular chef’s kitchen designed by an actual chef – one who trained at the prestigious Ritz Escoffier culinary institute in Paris, no less. Equipped with every upscale appliance you can dream up – including your own espresso station with La Pavoni machine – it’s great for cooking elaborate meals, grilling on the attached deck, or huddling for homework and snacks at the eat-in butcher block island. Enjoy sweeping hill views in front of the living room fireplace and entertain with ease in a dining room suited for up to 24 people, with the adjacent sitting area.
Views continue upstairs, where you’ll find two spacious en suite bedrooms, one with a walkout deck overlooking the backyard. The yard itself is a true treasure, an expansive stretch of pristine lawn surrounded by mature trees for privacy. Savor a lazy brunch under the olive tree at back, tend to the vegetable beds, or relax under the stars in a custom in-ground stainless-steel hot tub.
Downstairs, the media room takes movie night to a whole new level with a built-in 65” TV and in-wall invisible surround sound. Tongue and groove planks line the wall, disguising “hidden” doors to the laundry room and full bath so as not to distract from the viewing experience. There are two more bedrooms on this level, including the primary bedroom suite, a tranquil retreat with huge luxury bath, custom walk-in closet, and beautiful French doors that welcome light (managed with motorized privacy shade) and open to a sunny, south-facing deck with potted landscaping.
Two-car garage with EV charger and ample storage.