- 4bd, 2.5ba Noe Valley SFH + studio
- Year built: 1900
- Abundance of natural light on all levels
- Beautiful entrance with stained glass details and wide staircase
- Lower level studio (full bath, kitchen w updated S/S appliances/quartz counters, terracotta tile flooring, stackable LG W/D, separate address/entrance) can be utilized as an in-law unit or rental income
- Large square bay window and decorative fireplace in living room
- Generous sweep of living, dining, and kitchen areas with wide doorways and high ceilings
- Updated eat-in kitchen (quartz counters, prep sink, bar area, Dynasty gas range/hood, full pantry kitchen, breakfast area overlooking backyard)
- Spacious primary bedroom suite with private balcony, walk-through closet, en suite bath w large shower
- Bedrooms two and three connected via pocket doors and playful tunnel for little ones
- Fresh paint throughout
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Multiple areas/variety of settings for living, working, and relaxing – perfect for WFH/homeschooling
- Expansive backyard with lush landscaping
- Sleek spiral staircase offers exterior access to the backyard from all levels
- Dedicated office for focused work/Zoom privacy
- Laundry room with side-by-side washer/dryer
- Amazing storage
- Two-car tandem garage with direct backyard access
- Walkscore: 94
- Walkable to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, shopping, workout studios, and conveniences
- Easy freeway access, close to tech shuttles, Muni, BART, and the J
This gracious, light-filled 4bd/2.5ba SFH is ready for a new life awaiting your personal touch. Exceptional details and perfect bones will make your efforts worthwhile..
The stately main residence occupies the first two levels, adjoined by a street-level studio with a separate entrance/address. A beautifully landscaped backyard expands the home’s footprint, offering an idyllic sense of solitude that belies its central Noe Valley location.
An impeccable foyer welcomes you into the sundrenched interior, hinting at what’s to come with stained glass details and a striking wide staircase. You’ll find fresh paint, refinished hardwood floors, and generous rooms with abundant built-in cabinetry and clever nooks throughout. A square bay window illuminates the living room, highlighting a decorative fireplace flanked by built-ins. Wide cased openings create a sweeping flow from LR to dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is expansive and fully-equipped, boasting quartz countertops, upscale stainless-steel appliances, a breakfast bar, a pantry kitchen, and an eat-in area overlooking the backyard. Adjacent is a flex office/rec room connecting to the walkout balcony and yard below. An additional office with a closet, powder room, linen closet, and sizable hall closet complete this level.
Four bedrooms comprise the upper level, along with the laundry room and a sitting area. Bedrooms 2 & 3 connect through pocket doors as well as a playful tunnel for little ones to crawl between rooms. The spacious primary suite is a serene retreat, showcasing a built-in canopy bed, walk-through closet, luxury en suite bath, and private balcony with verdant hill views. Balconies connect to the yard via a sleek spiral staircase.
The street-level unit encompasses open living, kitchen, and sleeping areas, a full bath with shower over tub, and a laundry room with stackable LG washer/dryer. Perfect as an in-law suite or rental unit, it’s finished with terracotta tile floors, updated stainless-steel appliances and quartz countertops and enjoys direct access to the terrace and backyard.
Two-car tandem garage with backyard exit.