- Sunny 2bd, 1ba top floor condo, with additional office, in charming two-unit Queen Anne building
- Year built: 1912
- SqFt: 1,245 (per graphic artist)
- Huge private deck with lush city views & green outlooks – perfect for lounging and al fresco dining
- Expansive & landscaped shared yard and garden patio with bench seating
- Ample natural light
- Two decorative fireplaces
- Massive private storage room with shelving
- Hardwood floors and period details throughout
- Updated all-white kitchen with quartz counters – glass sliders open to walkout deck
- Formal living/dining area with coffered ceiling, decorative fireplace, and backyard views
- Sunlit office with large bow windows and customized closet
- Split bath with shower over tub
- Shared washer/dryer in laundry room
- Pet Friendly
- Walkscore: 88
- Close proximity to restaurants, retail, parks, grocery stores
- Easy commute via BART, Muni, 101-freeway
The top floor unit in a charming two-unit building, this 2bd/1ba + (additional office) condo features nicely scaled rooms, abundant natural light, deluxe outdoor space, and is pet friendly. The unit’s spacious private deck boasts expansive views of the city’s skyline, tranquil hills, and overlooks the home’s verdant backyard. The intricate period details of its turreted Queen Anne façade continue inside with carved wainscoting, molding, and trim work. Hardwood floors run throughout.
A flexible floorplan touts seamless yet distinct spaces for work, play, and relaxation. The sunny front office inspires focus and creativity, nestled in the beautiful swoop of a floor-to-ceiling bow window. A custom closet helps keep things organized. Drenched in the same eastern light, the primary bedroom is a rejuvenating space with bay style windows and decorative fireplace. Pocket doors connect to the spacious second bedroom, which could easily serve as a private sitting area. You’ll find a well-appointed split bath with shower over tub in the hall along with a walk-in closet and storage. There’s no shortage of storage in this home – a massive private storage room is easily accessed on the lower level.
Generous in size, the formal living/dining area feels warm and cozy with a coffered ceiling, decorative fireplace, and large windows overlooking the secluded backyard. Just off this elegant space, an updated kitchen gleams with all-white cabinets, quartz counters, new large-capacity Whirlpool fridge, and walk-in pantry. Glass sliders provide ample light, opening to a huge walkout deck with striking city views and green outlooks. Stairs descend to the freshly landscaped yard and garden patio, an expansive stretch that nearly doubles your usable living space. Shared with just the one other unit, it’s a gorgeous setting for lounging or al fresco dining.
Shared laundry room with side-by-side washer/dryer. Easy street parking.