- Remodeled grand scale 4bd, 3ba Edwardian home in Inner Richmond
- Year built: 1915
- SqFt: 3,341 (per tax)
- Intelligent three-level floorplan with three primary bedrooms on top floor
- Period details bring character to the fresh, modern space
- Main en suite bedroom luxuriously appointed with walk-in closet, soaking tub, and steam shower
- Lower level features office or in-law suite with full bath and media room; opens directly to sunny backyard for easy entertaining
- Stylish kitchen boasts designer details and upscale stainless-steel appliances
- Landscaped backyard with large patio, built-in benches, and deck area
- French doors connect breakfast area/sitting room to walkout deck overlooking the yard
- Enjoy gorgeous sunsets from top level sunroom/office
- Decorative fireplace with tiled surround flanked by built-in cabinetry in living room
- LG washer/dryer in laundry closet on upper level with bedrooms
- Ample storage throughout
- Hardwood floors
- Two-car side-by-side garage with large storage space
- Walkscore: 94
- Close proximity to Ocean Beach and Baker Beach. Walkable to Golden Gate Park, Presidio, Richmond Public Library, amazing restaurants, local markets, Clement St. shops, and public transit
Airy and full of light, this grand scale 4bd/3ba Edwardian residence manages to feel cozy with great flow and a thoroughly renovated interior that fuses modern design with classic prewar elements.
Defined by high ceilings, oversized windows, and hardwood floors, the intelligent layout puts the entertaining spaces on the main level and three bedrooms above. Long meals are a pleasure in this home – in the sizeable dining room, warmed by original built-ins and wainscoting or in the breakfast area/sitting room that abuts the stylish kitchen and opens to a wide walkout deck overlooking the yard below. To the right of the large foyer, a formal living room makes a lovely evening retreat with a decorative fireplace flanked by built-in cabinetry that entices you to pick up a book or gather for game night.
Upstairs, the main bedroom suite is luxuriously appointed with a walk-in closet, soaking tub, and steam shower. Two additional bedrooms share a sunroom with serene lookouts to the Marin Headlands. The washer/dryer closet is conveniently located on this level as well.
The pandemic has propelled the home office from afterthought to priority, and you have your choice of two ideal spaces here: the sunroom or a private suite with full bath on the lower level – the suite can also serve as an in-law unit, adjoining the media room with direct access to the backyard.
Beautifully landscaped, the yard has a spacious patio, turf grass, and a tree-shrouded deck with built-in benches where you can unwind and relax.
Two-car side-by-side garage parking with additional storage space. Ample storage throughout.