- Modern, light-filled 3bd/2.5 ba Pacifica ocean view home
- Year built: 1980, extensively renovated in 2020
- SqFt: 3,085 (per graphic artist)
- Stunning Ocean views from all bedrooms, living areas, and backyard
- Wide plank Oak Hardwood floors throughout
- Large multi-level landscaped backyard with large patio
- Gourmet kitchen boasts ultra-upscale appliances (Thermador, Miele, Dacor, Wolf), huge waterfall island, quartzite counters, panoramic ocean & valley views
- Walkout deck attached to primary bedroom
- Decadent primary bedroom suite ft. luxury en suite bath, massive custom walk-in closet, sitting area w fireplace, walkout trex deck
- Private office with ocean views and direct backyard access
- Amazing storage throughout
- Side-by-side LG washer/dryer in laundry closet
- Two-car garage parking with additional storage
- Close proximity to parks, beaches, hikes, and restaurants
- Easy access to San Francisco, Silicon Valley, SFO, BART, big box stores
614 Farallon is located just a 15 min drive from SF, offering the ease and convenience of city living with the feeling of being tucked away. There are stunning ocean views from almost every room in the home. Yes, those are the Farallon Islands in the distance, along with Pedro Point and the rolling green hills of the valley.
Views, light, and flow were paramount in the home’s extensive remodel. A skylight illuminates the foyer upon entry, ushering you into a bright and open main level tailormade for entertaining. Picture windows surround the kitchen, an inviting space to cook, gather, and graze. Quartzite counters and sleek cabinetry offset ultra-upscale appliances (integrated Thermador fridge, dual Miele oven, dishwasher & hood, Dacor induction cooktop, Wolf microwave), an extra-large waterfall island, and bar area/coffee station with wine fridge and pantry. Wide plank oak floor span every level of the home. A sitting area and formal dining room bookend the kitchen, setting a gracious scene for hosting or casual meals.
The living room is expansive, separated by an invisible line into two parts: a glass-encased sunroom with panoramic ocean and valley views and a relaxing library-esque section framed by built-in cabinetry and a fireplace. Morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening tastes equally delightful on either end of the room. A stylish powder room sits conveniently adjacent, and you can access the two-car garage – and its copious amount of storage space – from this level as well.
Bedrooms enjoy the privacy of the lower level – all with ocean views. Step into the primary suite and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation. Generous in size, the bedroom includes a walkout deck, cozy sitting area with fireplace, massive custom walk-in closet, and luxury bath with sunken jet tub. Down the hall you’ll find the laundry closet with side-by-side LG washer/dryer and a full bath with cedar sauna (currently non-operational but can be easily restored).
Down one more level is a sunny, modern office ideal for focused work or a creative recharge with ocean views and direct backyard access. Built-in cabinetry obscures a Murphy bed, allowing it to easily double as a guest room. For a taste of the outdoors, you can visit one of several nearby parks and hiking spots – or just stroll out to the freshly landscaped backyard. Its multi-level design includes a large trex deck and seating areas where you can dine al fresco or watch the sunset over the Pacific and a long stretch of grass perfect for lounging, dog runs, or a game of tag.