- Contemporary 2bd/2ba SOMA condo with city views
- Year built: 2002
- SqFt: 1,255 (per tax)
- HOA dues: $667
- Large windows illuminate open concept living, kitchen, and dining areas
- Split-bedroom layout with two ensuites allows for privacy when hosting
- Main en suite bedroom features office area, walk-in closet, and linen closet
- Chef’s kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances and sleek granite countertops
- Spacious walk-out balcony overlooking the lush courtyard
- Amazing amount of storage space throughout
- Cherry hardwood flooring in entertaining areas; updated carpet in bedrooms
- Bosch washer/dryer in unit
- One-car garage parking on site ($240 per month)
- Walkscore: 97
- Convenient commute: Close to Muni, BART, 101 fwy, tech shuttles, SFO
- Walkable to Hayes Valley, the Mission, Dolores Park and Civic Center
Whatever you’re looking for in a home, this 2bd/2ba condo has it. The convenience and accessibility of a vibrant SOMA/Mid-Market neighborhood, luxury building amenities (fitness center, conference room, lush courtyard, reflecting pool, high-speed elevators), contemporary design, and an intelligent floorplan that lends itself nicely to a modern WFH lifestyle.
The split-bedroom layout, great for privacy, is centered around open living, dining, and kitchen areas illuminated by large windows with city views. Equipped with stainless steel appliances, sleek black granite countertops, and plenty of cabinetry, the chef’s kitchen makes it easy to socialize as you try new recipes or whip up cocktails to enjoy the views on the walk-out patio.
Both bedrooms feature updated en suite bathrooms and sizable closets – a double-door closet and laundry closet with Bosch washer/dryer in the guest bedroom and a walk-in closet with custom shelving as well as a linen closet in the main bedroom suite. Ample storage throughout. An office nook gives you dedicated space to get your work done, and you can always book the building’s conference room for meetings or calls.
One-car garage parking is included, though you may find you rarely need to drive because this home sits on the edge of three of the best neighborhoods in SF– the Mission, Hayes Valley and Soma. In these three neighborhoods, you will have access to the city’s best restaurants, cultural centers, and grocery stores within walking distance, easy access to the freeway, , bus, and BART.