THE SECRET GEM IN MIDTOWN TERRACE
Nestled on a picturesque hillside adorned with fragrant eucalyptus trees, this cheerful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home, built in year 1956, blends tasteful updates with original period details. Fully detached with hardwood floors throughout, the 1,615 square foot (per architect) property is flooded with natural light, and every window in the house looks out onto green space. The finishes in the house reflect a modern style while keeping the mid-century feel. Brand new lighting and a fresh coat of paint are just icing on the cake.
The living room and attached dining area are bright and welcoming. With an elegant fireplace and large picture window, you can enjoy beautiful sunsets in the evening with colors of which will take your breath away. The eat-in kitchen features Caesarstone countertops and crisp white cabinets.
Two sunny bedrooms boast large closets and tranquil views. A lovely shared bath with a soaking tub completes the main floor. Downstairs, the sun-kissed master suite is warm and luxurious, with a walk-in closet and a huge private bath with a double vanity and spacious shower. In the master bedroom, beautiful French doors look out onto the lush backyard. Outside, the landscaped backyard is filled with flowering trees, green grass, and colorful shrubs.
- 3 bed / 2 bath mid-century home
- 1-car garage attached
- Year built in 1956 (per tax)
- 1,615 sqft (per architect)
- Washer & dryer
- Plentiful storage
- Fully detached with an abundance of natural light
- Freshly painted with new light fixtures
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large windows in every room
- Elegant wood-burning decorative fireplace
- Serene hillside views
- Spacious garden-level master suite
- Beautiful landscaped backyard
- Easy access to public transit
- Shop and dine in nearby West Portal and Diamond Heights