Period charm meets modern flair in this lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bath home. The property boasts an open kitchen, a big backyard, oodles of storage, and plenty of expansion potential.
The home delights before you even enter the front door, with a beautiful driveway adorned with nautilus-shaped stonework. Inside, the living room is bright and inviting, with a stately decorative fireplace, crown molding, and a bay window.
The dining room flows seamlessly into a spacious open kitchen with granite countertops, gray cabinets, a tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and floating shelves for displaying your wares. A door at the back of the kitchen opens to stairs leading down to the backyard.
Down the hall, you’ll find a cheerful bath with a walk-in shower and a wonderful greenhouse window overlooking the backyard. The two large bedrooms each feature ample storage and a sunny window.
In the expansive backyard, there is a raised wooden deck with built-in seating surrounded by raised beds awaiting your green thumb. Adjacent to the 1-car garage, there is a laundry room with a washer/dryer a large amount of space that can be used as storage or for expansion potential.
*All info herein is not guaranteed. Prospective purchasers are advised to independently verify accuracy and to review any disclosure information before submitting offers.
- 2 bed / 1 bath
- Year built: 1924
- 1068 Sq. Ft. (per tax)
- 1 car garage
- Large garage offers extra storage and expansion potential
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Open-concept gourmet kitchen
- Bright, inviting living room with a decorative fireplace and bay window
- 2 large bedrooms with generous closet space
- ADT Pulse ready, for home security accessible via mobile devices
- New interior paint
- Expansive backyard with a deck and raised beds
- Just steps away from shopping and dining along Monterey Blvd and within minutes of Glen Park, Balboa Park, and the Mission District
- Easy access to Hwys 101/280, BART, MUNI, and tech shuttles