- Luxurious 4bd, 3.5ba estate in exclusive Sea Cliff neighborhood
- Year built: 2001 by famed architect Lewis Butler, and one of the most prestigious builders in the city, Ford Mazzola
- SqFt: 3,510 (per graphic artist)
- Tons of natural light – massive custom windows and skylights throughout
- Spectacular Bay and Golden Gate Bridge views
- Elevator to all floors
- Grand foyer with access to living, kitchen, and dining areas
- Designer gourmet kitchen (marble counters, upscale S/S appliances, wet bar)
- Spacious living room with a wood-burning fireplace
- Beautifully renovated backyard tailor-made for entertaining
- Private deck with custom outdoor kitchen, sunken hot tub, fire pit
- Primary en suite bedroom with fireplace, luxury en suite bath, walk-in closet
- Two-car garage parking
- Upper & Lower level laundry rooms
- Close proximity to hiking trails, nature walks, China Beach, Baker Beach, Land’s End National Park, Lincoln Park Golf Course, Legion of Honor, and many fabulous restaurants and bars on Clement street
Nestled amongst the tony homes of one of San Francisco’s most exclusive neighborhoods, this elegant Seacliff estate has been owned by the same family for 20 years, beautifully maintained and updated for comfort and luxury. Every inch of the house was planned and custom built-in ultimate quality with the famed architect, Lewis Butler, and one of the most prestigious builders, Ford Mazzola. This ground-up project took four years to complete and at the time of construction cost $1400 per square to build.
Massive windows and skylights galore fill every inch of the home with natural light. Composed of three stories serviced by an elevator, everything about it is grand without being over the top. Breathtaking bay and bridge views punctuate a dramatic entry with access to the formal living room – large but cozy with a wood-burning fireplace – and open kitchen/dining areas. Equally suited to hosting and hunkering down with homework, the gourmet kitchen gleams with marble counters and ultra-upscale appliances, and a fully-equipped wet bar anchors the dining area.
Bedrooms enjoy the privacy – and even more incredible views – on the top floor, which overlooks the bay and the golden gate bridge. The primary suite luxuriates in its own expanse, appointed with a wood-burning fireplace, custom walk-in closet, and the marble-clad bathroom of your dreams replete with double vanities, makeup area, walk-in shower, and deep soaking tub. The Pacific Ocean beckons from window seats in the rear bedrooms, one fit for a princess with charming built-ins, a walk-in closet, and designer finishes. You’ll find a laundry room on this level as well as downstairs for maximum convenience.
A gracious yard extends the lower level, tailor-made for entertaining with a custom outdoor kitchen, fire pit, and sunken hot tub. There’s even an outdoor shower for a quick rinse after a visit to the beach – you’re just a five-minute stroll from the sands of both Baker Beach and China Beach.