- Eco-friendly, solar-powered 4bd, 3ba Noe Valley SFH
- Year built: 1952
- SqFt: 2, 705 (per tax records)
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Abundance of natural light: skylights, windows, and glass doors
- Open living/kitchen/dining areas expanded by walkout deck overlooking backyard
- Updated chef’s kitchen features upscale S/S appliances: Viking range, SubZero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher
- Primary bedroom overlooks lush backyard; huge walk-in closet w built-ins, luxury en suite bathroom (dual sink vanity, soaking tub, spacious stall shower)
- Great closets & lots of light in all bedrooms; lower level bdrms open to yard via glass sliding doors
- Downstairs sitting area can easily serve as WFH space or workout area
- Landscaped yard with plenty of space for playing, hosting, and relaxing
- Partially covered terrace ideal for al fresco-dining, outdoor gatherings
- Sizable laundry room with washer/dryer, deep utility sink
- Rooftop solar panels owned/included in sale (Sunpower Solar Photo Voltaic)
- Heliodyne Hydronic Solar Radiant Zoned Heating
- Ample storage – large closets and storage rooms throughout
- Two-car side-by-side garage parking with dedicated storage room; separate access to backyard and downstairs
- Walkscore: 98
- Easy freeway access, close to Muni, BART, the J, grocery stores, and restaurants
This remodeled, solar-powered home melds sustainable technology with upscale amenities for comfortable, modern living inside and out. The generous 4bd/3ba floor plan offers open entertaining spaces, multiple areas for focused work or relaxing, and a large backyard, landscaped with lush greenery and drought-resistant plants.
An expansive sweep of kitchen, dining, and living areas flow beautifully to a walkout deck overlooking the yard. Handcrafted custom cabinetry, heritage Douglas Fir wide plank floors, and high-end stainless-steel appliances (Viking Range, SubZero fridge, Miele dishwasher) lend both sophistication and efficiency to lively dinner parties or holiday gatherings. Stairs connect the upper deck to the yard below, and a partially covered terrace perfect for BBQs, lounging, or intimate al fresco dining. Picture windows, sliding glass doors, and skylights welcome an abundance of natural light into the interior of both levels. Bedrooms are bright and well-sized – three on the upper level, two below, each with lots of light and ample closet space. Bedroom 3, just off the foyer, easily converts to a private home office, filled with warmth and character. Tucked in the back of the home, the primary bedroom enjoys backyard views, a massive custom walk-in closet, and luxury en suite bath with deep soaking tub and spacious rainfall stall shower.
Downstairs bedrooms each open to the backyard terrace and share a well-appointed bath with tub. A sizable sitting area can be used as a media room, office, or home gym. You’ll find a full-sized fridge adjacent as well as the laundry room with washer/dryer and utility sink. Two substantial storage rooms and a two-car side-by-side garage (with direct access to yard/interior) complete this level.