- Sophisticated-industrial 2bd, 2ba Noe Valley condo in luxury, boutique building
- Year built:1999 (converted to condos in 1999, original construction is 1919 per 3R)
- SqFt: 1,465 (per graphic artist)
- HOA dues: $618.06
- Historic building formerly St. Paul’s Primary School; unique period details
- Extraordinary light and views throughout – large windows, skylights, soaring 10’ ceilings
- Dramatic, generous living spaces occupy the main level; incl. open-concept gourmet kitchen
- Onyx wood-burning fireplace in center of combination living/dining space
- Exposed brick and steel beams create a sophisticated industrial feel
- Renovated kitchen features fresh paint, concrete quartz counters, luxe finishes, upscale S/S appliances (Sub-Zero fridge, DCS range, Thermador hood), eat-in island
- Open floor plan ideal for entertaining
- Bedrooms on second level – large, sundrenched, amazing closets with built-in organizers
- Primary en suite bedroom boasts spacious walk-in closet, large windows – lots of light and views from each, wood-burning fireplace
- Park-like shared garden, beautifully landscaped with fountain, secluded seating areas, and separate BBQ area
- Stackable GE washer/dryer in laundry closet with built-in shelves for easy organizing
- Nest thermostat
- LED track lighting and new, modern fixtures
- Storage in garage; deep entry closet
- One-car garage parking
- Walkscore: 91
- Easy freeway access, close to Muni, BART, the J, grocery stores, and restaurants
This top-floor corner unit will take design lovers to church – almost literally. Cooly industrial with exquisite finishes, it’s one of the premier condos in the former St. Paul’s Primary School, an iconic granite masterpiece comprised of seven luxury residences. The historic exterior has been beautifully maintained, located on a pin-neat block of Noe Valley.
The loft-like interior of Residence #3 makes an equally dramatic statement. Soaring 10’ ceilings, extraordinary light, exposed brick, and steel beams frame and highlight an editorial-ready home with every comfort. An onyx wood-burning fireplace sits at the center of a generous combination living/dining space, ideal for entertaining with great flow to and from the open-concept gourmet kitchen. Chefs of any proficiency will love the ultra-upscale appliances, concrete quartz counters, and curved island with breakfast bar.
Large windows wrap every room in the house, ensuring every point is a vantage point. Enjoy stunning hillside views that include the famous spires of St. Paul’s Catholic Church. Bedrooms are located on the second level, both spacious and sundrenched with amazing closets and custom organization systems. The primary en suite luxuriates in its own space, replete with a huge walk-in closet, newly renovated en suite bath, and cozy fireplace.
Take a book or some friends and relax outside in the building’s park-like shared courtyard, showcasing lush gardens, thoughtful seating areas, tree-shaded benches, and a separate BBQ area.
Stackable washer/dryer in first-level laundry closet with built-in shelving for easy organizing of detergents, stain removers, et. al. One-car garage parking with storage space.