- Year built: 1911
- SqFt: 2,358 (per tax records)
- Tons of natural light cascades through large windows
- High ceilings with beautiful crown molding
- Primary bedroom boasts sundrenched en suite bathroom
- West-facing bay windows illuminate generous living room with decorative fireplace
- Open social spaces with easy flow for entertaining or daily life
- Updated kitchen showcases updated cabinets, countertops, S/S fridge; large island/breakfast bar connects to the dining room.
- Bright, airy breakfast nook overlooking backyard
- Distinguished dining room features box beam ceiling, garden outlooks
- In-law suite with sitting room, full bath, and kitchenette – direct yard/garage access
- Lower-level flex space easily serves as home gym, office, or entertainment room
- Secluded backyard with great patio space, lemon trees – create your own outdoor dreamscape
- Side-by-side washer/dryer in garage
- One-car garage parking
- Walk score: 96 – walker’s paradise
- Bike score: 95 – biker’s paradise
- Just around the corner from Breadbelly!
- Close proximity to Ocean Beach, Baker Beach, Crissy Field, and Marina Green
- Walkable to Golden Gate Park, Argonne Park, Presidio, Richmond Public Library, amazing restaurants, local markets, Clement St. shops, and public transit
This SFH boasts a prime Central Richmond location, on a wide tree-lined avenue. A stately residence, it employs all the charms of its 1911 construction – generous rooms, soaring ceilings, ornate crown molding and open-banister staircase, useful nooks for sitting or storage – beautifully renovated for modern appeal.
Incredible light cascades through large windows, highlighting an ideal floor plan. Open social spaces have easy flow for entertaining or daily life. West-facing bay windows illuminate the formal living room. Updated cabinets, counters, and a stainless-steel fridge shine in the kitchen, where a wide island connects to the dining room – a distinguished space for intimate dinners or holiday gatherings, finished with a box-beam ceiling. Just around the corner, you’ll find a well-appointed powder room and breakfast nook with garden outlooks.
Three bedrooms are wonderfully positioned on the upper level. The primary en suite bedroom enjoys two sizable closets along with a sundrenched full bath. The lower level bedroom easily serves as an in-law suite or au-pair unit (a great perk to offer in the city’s competitive nanny market!) with full bath, kitchenette and direct yard and garage access. Adjacent flex space can be transformed into a home office, gym, or rec area to suit your needs.
When it comes time to decompress – or if you just need a twist for your martini – amble out to the secluded backyard, a lovely retreat with a patio and lemon trees.
One-car garage parking. Side-by-side washer/dryer in garage.