- Bright, modern 2bd/2ba South Beach view condo in luxurious Lumina Building
- Year built: 2016
- SqFt: 1,572 (per tax)
- HOA dues: $1300
- Corner unit with wraparound views of city, water, bridge, Yerba Buena island
- Floor-to-ceiling windows welcome abundant natural light
- Open floorplan connects kitchen, living, and dining rooms
- Gourmet kitchen boasts upscale Gaggenau range and microwave, Bosch dishwasher, SieMatic cabinets, Caesarstone quartz counters
- Primary bedroom features large walk-in closet with custom organizers and en-suite bath
- Designer finishes throughout
- Private balcony with stunning panoramic views
- Building amenities include bicycle storage, children’s room, club lounge, fitness center, game room, library, music practice room, pet grooming station, pool & spa, private dining room, rooftop terrace, screening room, and more!
- Valet parking
- In-unit Miele washer/dryer in laundry closet
- Walk score: 94 – walker’s paradise!
- Transit score: 100 – rider’s paradise!
- Close proximity to restaurants, bars, Whole Foods, SF MOMA, Embarcadero, Oracle Park
- Convenient commute: Close to Muni, BART, CalTrain, tech shuttles
To live in #34A builds on that dream life. A glass-enclosed corner unit with wraparound views of the city, water, bridge, Twin Peaks, Alcatraz, Yerba Buena Island – you name it, you can see it in crystal clear focus. An elegant open floor plan takes full advantage of the views, accentuating the majesty of the city with designer finishes, modern light fixtures (Restoration Hardware), and a gourmet kitchen fitted with ultra-upscale appliances. The Gaggenau range, Bosch dishwasher, glossy SieMatic cabinets, and Caesarstone quartz counters double as eye candy and encourage chefs of all levels to hone their craft. A private balcony sits adjacent, perfect for morning coffee or cocktail hour.
Views continue in the bedrooms, both bright and airy with great closets. Enjoy the light show on Bay Bridge as you nod off in the primary bedroom, a relaxing space replete with large walk-in closet and luxury en-suite bath. In-unit Miele washer/dryer is housed in the foyer laundry closet.
Tailormade for entertaining, condo residents also have use of the building’s rooftop terrace, screening room, pool & spa, private dining room, game room, and lounge. There’s even a market down below, should you run low on hors d’oeuvres! Active types will appreciate the elite-level gym and rock-climbing station. And everyone will love the 24/7 valet and concierge. Welcome to living your dream.