- Contemporary 2bd/2ba SOMA condo with city views
- Year built: 2002
- SqFt: 1,160 (per tax)
- HOA dues: $643
- Large windows illuminate open concept living, kitchen, and dining areas
- Spacious primary bedroom suite
- Kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances and sleek granite countertops
- Spacious walk-out balcony overlooking the city views
- Amazing amount of storage space throughout
- Hardwood flooring in entertaining areas; carpet in bedrooms
- GE washer/dryer in unit
- Parking spaces available for lease – $240/mo for compact, $250/mo for larger spaces
- Walkscore: 97
- Convenient commute: Close to Muni, BART, 101 fwy, tech shuttles, SFO
- Walkable to Hayes Valley, the Mission, Dolores Park and Civic Center
Whatever you’re looking for in a home, this 2bd/2ba condo has it. The convenience and accessibility of a vibrant SOMA/Mid-Market neighborhood, luxury building amenities (fitness center, conference room, lush courtyard, reflecting pool, high-speed elevators), contemporary design, and an intelligent floor plan that lends itself nicely to a modern WFH lifestyle.
This top floor unit, with extra high 11’ tall ceilings, features open living, dining, and kitchen areas illuminated by large windows with HUGE city views. Equipped with stainless steel appliances, sleek black granite countertops, and plenty of cabinetry, the kitchen makes it easy to socialize as you try new recipes or whip up cocktails to enjoy the views on the walk-out patio.
Both bedrooms feature sizable closets and views. A spacious laundry closet with stacked GE washer/dryer with custom shelving makes it easy to keep everything organized. A generous, primary bedroom gives you space for a king size bed and desk to get your work done, and you can always book the building’s conference room for meetings or calls. Ample storage throughout the unit but if that’s not enough, use the exclusive use storage space on the second floor.
Parking is available for lease in the attached garage, though you may find you rarely need to drive because this home sits on the edge of three of the best neighborhoods in SF– the Mission, Hayes Valley and Soma. In these three neighborhoods, you will have access to the city’s best restaurants, cultural centers, and grocery stores within walking distance, easy access to the freeway, , bus, and BART.