- 3bd, 2ba Glen Park single-family home
- Year built: 1950
- 1,365 Sq Ft (per graphic artist)
- Recent renovations including updated kitchen, bathrooms, hardwood floor, double-pane windows, and deck as well as attic insulation, repainted (aluminum paint) roof, updated skylights
- Wonderful natural light via large windows and skylights throughout
- Hardwood floors
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looks out to tree-lined streets with city/hill views
- Modern, all-white kitchen boasts quartz counters, farmhouse sink, Bosch dishwasher, Samsung range/hood, touchscreen LG fridge
- Sleek, all-white bathrooms feature thermostatic temperature shower control, designer finishes; skylight in the upstairs bath
- Spacious primary bedrooms with Elfa-equipped closet
- Decorative fireplace in living room
- Lower level en suite bedroom with private deck, direct garage access – perfect for an in-law unit or au pair suite
- Lovely backyard with pear and peach trees, garden patio – ample space to BBQ and relax
- Secure gated entry with a walkway
- Sizable laundry room with side-by-side washer/dryer, utility sink, shelving
- One-car garage parking – direct access to backyard and laundry room
- Community-oriented with Glen Canyon, Walter Haas Park, playgrounds, dog parks, view hikes
- Close proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, shopping – centered between Noe Valley, Bernal Heights, and Diamond Heights
- Easy commute to downtown, East Bay and Peninsula via BART, I-280, 101-fwy
- Walk score: 81
A lot of love has been poured into this light-filled home, superbly located in desirable Glen Park. Thoughtful renovations kept everything that was cool and unique about the original construction while ushering the home into the here and now with an updated kitchen, hardwood floors, double pane windows, and garden patio.
A wrought-iron gate and covered entry lend elegant street presence and added security. Great for hosting purposes, the lower level’s flexible floor plan features a formal foyer with a coat closet and generous en suite bedroom that can serve as an in-law unit or entertainment space with a full bath, adjacent laundry room, private deck, and garage access. Guests can head straight to the backyard – an idyllic space to relax or BBQ, surrounded by lush plantings (including pear and peach trees!) – without tracking through the main entry thanks to dual entryways.
Upstairs you’ll find the hub of the household, a bright, airy open plan kitchen, and dining space. Large windows offer charming views of tree-lined streets and verdant hillscapes. The all-white kitchen is well-appointed with quartz counters, a deep farmhouse sink, and upscale stainless-steel appliances (Bosch dishwasher, Samsung range, touchscreen LD LG fridge). Hardwood floors run throughout with a beautiful flow to the living room, where you’ll love cozying up in front of the decorative fireplace. Bedrooms enjoy lovely garden lookouts. Bathrooms are sleek and modern, updated with thermostatic temperature shower control and designer finishes
One-car garage parking. Amazing storage.