- 3bd/2.5ba Ocean View Outer Sunset SFH
- Year built: 1946
- Two-car side-by-side garage parking; direct yard access
- Side-by-side washer/dryer in garage
- Large windows maximize stunning ocean views on every level
- New exterior paint
- Banks of windows and skylights throughout welcome an abundance of natural light
- Hardwood floors; new carpet in lower level suite
- Freshly landscaped front and backyards; lush greenery surrounds the home on all sides
- Gas fireplace with brick surround
- Formal dining room opens to small patio with garden and ocean views
- Kitchen features stainless-steel appliances (Bosch dishwasher), built-in seating nook with large windows overlooking backyard
- Exterior stairs connect kitchen to backyard for easy entertaining
- Home office on upper level for WFH privacy
- Three bedrooms on upper level
- Primary bedroom suite boasts huge windows with ocean outlooks, showroom style walk-in closet, beautifully appointed full bath with skylight
- Bedroom two full of vintage charm with built-in bunk beds and cabinetry
- Expansive lower level en suite bedroom with ocean views – can easily serve as in-law suite, media room, or home gym with full bath
- Massive backyard with deep lawn and large terrace
- Close proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops, Turtle Hill, and Golden Gate Park
- Short drive to Ocean Beach, Haight/Ashbury, Inner Richmond, Glen Park, Castro, Noe Valley
- Easy access to BART, freeways, and Panhandle corridor
The glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean stretch out from nearly every room in this Sunset view home. Freshly landscaped front, back, and side yards surround the visually dynamic three level residence with lush greenery, a grand entry opening to reveal a timeless floor plan of generous rooms and oversized windows exposing panoramic ocean views.
Soaring ceilings and cascading daylight impart a weightless flow from room to room. A formal living room with a gas fireplace leads to a formal dining room and chef’s kitchen, where exterior stairs lead down to the backyard for seamless entertaining. Enjoy casual meals al fresco on the covered balcony or in the artfully crafted dining nook with bench seating, storage, and full-height picture windows. In the hall you’ll find a powder room and storage closet.
The upper level hosts three view bedrooms – two ocean and one garden. The spacious primary suite looks out to Ocean Beach, boasting a showroom-style walk-in closet, full custom bath with skylight, and original built-ins. More of the home’s 1940s charm can be found in bedroom two with built-in bunk beds and walls of cabinetry that open to a sunny office space. Bedroom three with ample closet space and a full bath with tub complete this level.
The lowermost level offers ultimate flexibility with a sizable ocean view suite, brightened by banks of windows. The sizable bedroom can easily be used as an in-law unit, rec room, or home gym with full bath and direct garage access.
A massive backyard entices you outside with manicured grass, lovely plantings, and a considerable terrace ideal for summer BBQs or everyday lounging and play.
Attached two-car side-by-side garage with washer/dryer and utility sink.