- 3bd/2.5ba recently remodeled condo in 2-unit building
- Year built: 1977
- SqFt: 2,360 (per graphic artist)
- 2 car parking (one deeded garage with plenty of space to park a full size car in the driveway)
- Spacious lofted office opens to sunny deck with potted landscaping
- Open social spaces with great flow and additional walkout deck – perfect for entertaining
- Integrated gourmet chef’s kitchen with professional-grade appliances & wine-fridge
- Contemporary lighting done to gallery standards
- Media room feat. custom wood bar with retractable TV
- Temperature-controlled wine cellar
- Gas fireplace
- Abundant natural light – huge box bay windows look out over tree-lined street
- Wood-paneled volume ceiling in living room
- Glass-enclosed seating nook with sunroom appeal
- Updated floating wood staircase
- Wood floors throughout
- Informal HOA dues; PG&E is only shared cost.
- Remodeled with permits in 2018
- Stacked washer/dryer in laundry closet
- Walkscore: 96
- Prime Pac Heights location; close proximity to upscale grocery shopping, hardware store, restaurants, schools, Lafayette Park, Alta Plaza playground & tennis, Laurel Village, and California Pacific Medical Center
“Renovated with love” is great. “Renovated with love, taste, and a full-size budget” is even better. Superbly located in lower Pacific Heights near upscale shops and manicured parks, this elegant 3bd/2.5ba condo received substantial upgrades from design-oriented owners who planned to live here – and show it off – for the long term.
One of two units in the building, the three-level residence lives like a house. A very chic house where contemporary eye candy abounds. Wood floors run throughout and lighting is both modern and impeccable, done to a gallery level to display art. The perfect floor plan puts all three bedrooms on one level, along with the laundry closet, storage closets, and two luxury bathrooms. Previous owners used the entry-adjacent bedroom as a media room, installing a custom wood bar with retractable TV. A wonderful room for bonding with friends – don’t underestimate the power of popcorn and a pop-up television – it gets plenty of light from the adjoining fire escape terrace. Front bedrooms enjoy the extra light and space of huge box bay windows overlooking the tree-lined street. Spacious and relaxing, the primary en suite bedroom boasts a deep soaking tub and custom walk-in closet with built-ins plus an additional closet for overflow.
Floating wood stairs lead from one level to the next, imparting a sleek, weightless flow continued by the main level’s open social spaces. Designed to host the kind of parties people look forward to each year and to function as an idyllic retreat on the daily, the massive great room is serene and sophisticated with towering wood-paneled ceiling, a tree-shrouded deck, glass-enclosed seating nook (lovely sunroom-esque spot for morning coffee), and a striking temperature controlled wine room that holds over 300 bottles – best enjoyed on cozy nights in front of the sleek fireplace. Drenched in sun courtesy of large windows and a skylight, the gourmet integrated kitchen is a mood-boosting space you’ll love to cook in. The uber-functional layout is equipped with professional-grade appliances, custom cabinetry, and built-in wine fridge. Private yet connected, a lofted office/playroom with powder room and storage closet opens to a sunny upper deck with potted landscaping.
One-car garage parking with additional one car parking available behind.