- 2bd, 2ba Telegraph Hill SFH set off the famed Filbert Steps – views, views, views!
- SqFt: 1,890 (per graphic artist)
- Tastefully remodeled in 2008 in partnership with an interior designer and Nova Construction
- Abundance of natural light via large windows, skylights, and doors
- Stunning views from each level
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Two large en suite bedrooms with wood-burning fireplaces, office nooks, private patios, walk-in closets
- Open kitchen, dining, and living rooms
- Gourmet kitchen boasts ultra-upscale appliances (Miele dishwasher, Sub Zero fridge, Wolf 6- burner range) and walk-in pantry
- Three private view patios overlooking the water
- Built-in heating for middle (hosting) deck
- Lush, landscaped backyard garden patio
- Tech-savvy – fully wired with a built-in sound system; automated blinds on all three floors
- Whirlpool side-by-side washer/dryer in laundry closet
- Walk score: 97 – walker’s paradise!
- Transit score: 84 – excellent transit
- The east side of Telegraph Hill benefits from spectacular views, a sunny and wind-blocked climate and proximity to North Beach, Levi Plaza, the Embarcadero and the Financial District.
Phenomenal views, loads of natural light, premier location in an exclusive neighborhood, with historic resonance – this home has it all, and then some. It’s a rare, red-letter day when homes along the famed Filbert Steps hit the market, let alone on bucolic Napier Lane. Step back to a simpler time with a sprinkle of fairy dust, Napier Lane is the last boardwalk lane in San Francisco, lined with only a dozen historic cottages set amidst the wondrous Grace Marchant Gardens with sweeping views of the Bay Bridge and Treasure Island. We’ll give you a moment to take that all in.
Built-in 1865, this three-level 2bd/2ba SFH underwent extensive renovations in 2008 in partnership with an interior designer and Nova construction to achieve a luxurious contemporary feel that’s anything but cookie-cutter. The views. The absolutely breathtaking views are unobstructed; exterior walls made almost entirely of glass provide immediate egress to spacious outdoor decks on all three levels. Equally suited to a life of tranquility or a revolving door of guests, the functional layout maximizes privacy with extraordinary full-floor bedroom suites on the upper and lower levels. A skylight-studded roof highlights the upstairs primary suite – watch the sunrise in the morning and the moonrise in the evening over the Bay from the walkout deck, then lie in bed and count the stars. (Light sleepers can take advantage of the automated blinds.) Both bedroom suites feature well-appointed full baths, large walk-in closets, office nooks, and seating areas. The primary bedroom even has a built-in wood burning fireplace.
The main level is perfect for hosting with an open layout, postcard views, another wood-burning fireplace, and a generous walkout deck with a grill area and built-in heating system. Tech-friendly, the entire home is wired for sound. Every detail of the gourmet kitchen was thoughtfully considered, from efficient use of counter and cabinet space to the ultra-upscale appliances (Sub Zero fridge, Wolf 6-burner range, Miele dishwasher) to the walk-in pantry. A magical place to gather or unwind, the backyard garden patio casts an entrancing spell with lush, colorful plantings and stone pavers.
Side-by-side washer/dryer in laundry closet on the lower level. Hardwood floors throughout.