- 3bd, 1ba Mission Dolores condo in 3-unit building
- Year built: 1906
- SqFt: 1,464 (per tax)
- HOA dues: $350/mo.
- One car parking (leased)
- Landscaped shared backyard with lush plantings, mature trees, and seating areas
- Abundant natural light
- Period details throughout
- Open concept living/kitchen/ dining areas with tranquil garden views
- Glass sliders connect formal dining room to a small deck and yard below for seamless entertaining
- Gated front entry – great for receiving packages
- Laundry closet with washer/dryer hookups
- Open living/kitchen connect to formal dining room – office opens to yard
- Updated kitchen boasts upscale stainless-steel appliances, soft-close cabinets, updated quartz counters, and large pantry
- Bright, spacious primary bedroom with decorative fireplace
- Well-appointed split bath with deep soaking tub
- Hall storage closet
- Massive deeded storage unit below
- Nest thermostat
- Walk score: 99
- Bike score: 97
- Public transit score: 100
- Easy freeway access, close to tech shuttles, Wiggle, grocery stores, and restaurants
San Francisco living at its finest, this Mission Dolores condo offers period charm with a contemporary spirit just moments from the city’s best shopping, dining, parks, and conveniences. Everything you need is within walking distance, and for everything else, there’s accessible public transportation and the “wiggle” right at your doorstep.
The stylish interior is bright and airy, naturally lit by banks of large windows on all sides – these can also provide a refreshing cross breeze. Living, kitchen, and dining areas were opened up to enhance light and flow, overlooking the garden below. The cohesive space is perfect for movie nights, relaxed dinners, and gatherings where no one is left out of the conversation. Glass sliders connect the formal dining room to a small deck and yard below for seamless entertaining. The updated kitchen boasts upscale stainless-steel appliances, soft-close cabinets, updated quartz counters, and a large pantry.
The shared backyard is a special place. Landscaped with lush plantings, it gets plenty of sun, though mature trees lend shade when needed. Two seating areas set a lovely scene for cocktail hour or al fresco dining.
Three bedrooms occupy the front of the home, along with a large storage closet. The sunny primary bedroom feels warm and inviting with a decorative fireplace and full-height windows. A well-appointed split bath with soaking tub and laundry closet with W/D hookups complete the home. Massive deeded storage unit below and a leased 1-car garage parking space included closeby.