- Elegant 3bd/2ba Cow Hollow view condo in private 2-unit building
- Year built: 1926
- SqFt: 2,455 (per graphic artist)
- No formal HOA dues
- Sweeping views include GG Bridge, Bay, Palace of Fine Arts, Alcatraz
- NOT in liquefaction (per the JCP) — Rare for Cow Hollow!
- Decorative fireplace in Living Room
- Hardwood floors and period details throughout
- Air conditioning throughout
- Sleek, modern kitchen boasts upscale appliances (6-burner Viking range, integrated Thermador fridge & wine fridge), breakfast bar, and sunroom-style breakfast nook
- Spacious upstairs bedroom overlooking tree-lined Greenwich St with handsome built-in cabinetry and massive walk-in closet
- Downstairs primary suite ft. en suite bath with soaking tub, walk-in closet, direct yard, deck with views, and garage access
- French doors open downstairs suite to private walkout deck overlooking shared backyard
- Recently updated shared backyard – heat lamps extend from surrounding greenery, warming spacious yard and patio with entertainment area
- In-unit washer/dryer
- One-car garage parking with additional storage space
- Walk score: 94 – walker’s paradise!
- Close proximity to grocery stores, pharmacy, boutiques, hair and nail salons, massage studio, restaurants, bars, gyms and workout studios
- Easy freeway access via Lombard or Van Ness
- Walkable to Presidio, Fillmore St,. and Union St. corridor
The delight is in the details – but a superb Cow Hollow location and orchestra seat views of everything worth seeing in San Francisco don’t hurt either. Set just two blocks from the Presidio green and walkable to every trendy shopping/dining corridor, this elegant two-level condo enjoys nearly 2500-sq ft. of a private two-unit building.
Rooms are generous in size, each espousing a designer’s touch in a seamless blend of modern amenities and period charm. Open sight lines lend an airy feel and easy flow to the main level’s social spaces – perfect for entertaining or keeping up with conversations in another room, while allowing ample privacy when the mood calls. The views do most of the talking in the living room, an inviting space warmed by a classic decorative fireplace and built-in cabinetry. Huge picture windows with transom accents put the city on spectacular display, showcasing the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, SF Bay, and even Alcatraz – arguably one of the most enjoyable ways to tour guide any visiting guests. Continue the tour in the adjacent, deeply sophisticated formal dining room or catch the sunset from the kitchen – a must-see affair of its own with sleek design, ultra-upscale appliances (6-burner Viking range, integrated Thermador fridge & wine fridge, breakfast bar), and a breakfast nook that beckons you to slow down and relax a minute in its sunroom-style charms.
You have your choice of primary bedrooms. Upstairs, a spacious bedroom overlooking tree-lined Greenwich St offers rich character and gorgeous built-in cabinetry that continues into the massive walk-in closet, where every organizational need has been considered, including a built-in hamper (if you can call something that classy a hamper). A guest bedroom sits next door, and they share a well-appointed hall bath. On the lower level, another spacious light-filled bedroom woos you with walls of glass, a lovely sitting area, and French doors that open to your private walkout deck overlooking the shared backyard below. I believe the appropriate word for this setting is: ideal. This room also enjoys an en suite bath with deep soaking tub, walk-in closet with side-by-side washer/dryer, direct garage and backyard access.
You can access the backyard from the kitchen, garage, or patio. Greenery surrounds the idyllic space, dotted with heat lamps for maximal comfort. Shared with your one neighbor, the yard was recently renovated and includes a patio with entertainment area and plenty of grass to lounge, play, or gather with friends.
One-car garage parking. Massive shared storage space.