- 4bd, 3ba Glen Park single-family home
- Year built: 1932
- SqFt: 2,380 (per graphic artist)
- Wonderful natural light streams through large windows and skylights
- 2019 renovations included open social spaces, kitchen, guest bath, downstairs additional living room and in-law suite, and backyard
- 3 bedrooms on one floor – rare find in the city at this price point!
- 3 skylights on upper level (top of entry stairs, kitchen, hallway)
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Private landscaped backyard ideal for hosting, BBQ, lounging, and play
- Designer chef’s kitchen recently upgraded with Thermador appliances, farmhouse sink, island peninsula with bar seating, custom soft-close cabinets, skylight
- Front exterior stucco recently updated and repainted
- Lower level easily functions as au pair or in-law unit, replete with spacious bedroom, full bath, living room, and direct access from home interior, yard, or garage
- Side-by-side washer/dryer and utility sink in lower level laundry area
- Ample storage
- Large one-car garage parking
- Walk score: 88
- Community-oriented with Glen Canyon Park, Walter Haas Park, playgrounds, dog parks, view hikes
- Close proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, shopping
- Easy commute to downtown, East Bay and Peninsula via BART, I-280, 101-fwy
A true gem located on Glen Park’s coveted (and aptly named) Diamond St – where city convenience, small town charm, and the great outdoors meet. Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom with meticulous attention to detail and an unerring eye for design.
Open social spaces showcase these renovations on the upper level, generous and light-filled with large skylights and arched Spanish-style windows overlooking the tree-lined street below. The home’s heartbeat pulses from the kitchen, fitted with all new appliances in 2019 (incl. Thermador 6-burner range & dishwasher), farmhouse sink, island peninsula/bar seating, custom soft close cabinetry, custom LED-lit walnut shelves, and wall-to-wall Ann Sacks tile. A real labor of love for the moments you’ll cherish the most, with seamless flow to the dining and living areas. Adjacent walk-in closet with custom walnut shelving can be used as a pantry or storage room.
Incredible layout puts three bedrooms on one level – a rare find in the city. Two bedrooms share the full hall bath, another gleaming example of modern style. Sophisticated and serene, the primary bedroom looks out to the backyard and includes a spacious en suite bath with deep soaking tub and glass-encased shower.
Downstairs level easily serves as au-pair unit – or just wonderful extra space for work, play, or entertaining – replete with spacious bedroom, full bath, additional living room, and laundry area with side-by-side washer/dryer. Directly accessible via home interior or garage, which is also accessible to the street. . Glass sliders open the additional living room to the private backyard, updated with lovely landscaping, BBQ area, bench seating, and modern swing structures.
One-car garage parking. Ample storage.