- 3 bed, 1 bath single-family home
- Year built: 1941
- SqFt: 1,385 (per graphic artist)
- 1 Parking
- 2 levels
- Walkscore: 75
- Outer Richmond neighborhood
- Ocean view from the living room, soaked in natural light
- Kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances, including double oven and built-in microwave
- Near the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Backyard with endless possibilities
- Bonus room and potential to add an additional bathroom downstairs (*Buyer to investigate).
- Easily accessible to outdoor activities like hiking, surfing and biking
- Watch the sunset or explore at Lands End Lookout, Sutro Heights Park and Sutro Baths
- Recreation: Golden Gate Park, Lincoln Park Steps, Golden Gate Park, Ocean and China beaches and nearby hiking trails
- Coffee: Andytown Coffee Roasters, The Butterfly Joint and Cafe
- Pastries, Bread & Dessert: Devil’s Teeth Baking Co., Butter Love, Purple Kow boba
- Restaurants: Miki Restaurant (ramen), The Laundromat (pizza), Mr. Banh Mi, The Beach Chalet
- Entertainment: Balboa Theatre, Legion of Honor
- Groceries: Safeway, Oceanview Market & Deli, Balboa Produce Market and Ocean Beach Cafe for convenience
Nestled near the colorful landscape of the California coastline, this Outer Richmond home invites you into an enchanting world of natural beauty where adventure awaits just outside your door. From the Golden Gate Bridge to Golden Gate Park, multiple beaches, trails, and scenic lookouts invite locals and visitors alike to explore the iconic and awe-inspiring beauty of the natural San Francisco landscape.
Stepping inside, you’ll find your home base: a classic 3-bed, 1-bath floorplan, with a top-floor living room filled to the brim with sunshine through multiple south-facing windows, and a stunning west-facing window that provides a picture-perfect view of the Pacific Ocean. The adjoining kitchen, with updated stainless steel appliances, is open to the dining area, allowing you to stay in tune with all the action when hosting.
The spacious downstairs bonus room is multi-functional and can be used as a bedroom, additional living room, or even a combined living/bedroom area. Let your creativity take root in the connected unfinished room, perfect for a potential bathroom or any other project you might desire (*Buyer to investigate).
Outside, you’ll find a multi-terraced backyard with tremendous opportunities for gardening, landscaping, or total reimagining to fit your needs. On the top terrace, enjoy watching the sunset on the ocean while hosting evening dinners.
Beyond your garden walls, Lands End Trail, Lincoln Park Steps, as well as Ocean and China beaches, provide easy opportunities for exploring nature. Lands End Lookout is just down the street for additional sunset moments, and standing next to it is a local gift shop with charming gifts whose profits help to support the National Park Services.
Get your energy for your day-time adventures with fuel from nearby Devil’s Teeth Baking Company, Mr. Banh Mi, or Butter Love and on Balboa Street, a perfect pairing after morning coffee at Andytown Coffee Roasters or family-owned Butterfly Joint cafe. For evening excursions, ramen from Miki or a heartwarming slice of pizza from The Laundromat never disappointments. Friday night movies are a must at Balboa Theatre, or enrich your mind in the arts at the Legion of Honor, whose inventory spans nearly 4,000 years of history.
Embrace nature, seek community, and enjoy the moment in this classic home, where memories intertwine and become a canvas for new beginnings, and your story finds its perfect setting!