- 1bd/1ba luxury condo in The Harrison
- Neighborhood: South Beach
- Year built: 2014
- Sqft: 607 (per tax records)
- HOA Dues: $1,457.85/mo
- One-car Valet Parking
- Top-of-the-line appliances: Subzero fridge & Bertazzoni oven
- In-unit Bosch washer/dryer
- HVAC System (Heat + AC!)
- 1 car valet parking
- Dedicated Storage + separate storage for your wine!
- Floor to ceiling windows with views throughout
- Designed by renowned designer Ken Fulk
- 5-Star Building Amenities include: Uncle Harry’s—a luxurious private penthouse lounge with a dining room, speakeasy and catering kitchen—Grand Salon lobby, Pantry, fitness center, swimming pool, hot tub and personalized concierge service
- Walkscore: 94
- Close proximity to: Financial District and offices in SOMA. The Embarcadero, Ferry Building, TruFusion and Corepower studios, “The Crossing at East Cut”, Equinox Beale Street, Woodlands Market and Whole Foods, Starbucks, Philz, Bluestone Lane), and delectable eateries like Local Kitchen + Wine Merchant, Yank Sing, Prospect, and Waterbar all within easy reach. For a quick bite, convenient options like Chipotle and Sweetgreen.
- Convenient commute: Public transportation options are abundant– closest Muni station about a 5-minute walk away, the Embarcadero Bart station about a 10-minute walk, and the King/4th Street Caltrain station reachable within about a 20-minute stroll. Building is located between the on and off ramps of the Bay Bridge, ensuring effortless access to the East Bay, as well as the 101 and 280 freeways.
Step into a distinctive urban living experience with this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo nestled within The Harrison in San Francisco. The pinnacle of convenient living, this residence effortlessly combines practicality, style, and the vibrant energy of South Beach.
Begin your journey in the meticulously curated lobby, a creation by the renowned designer Ken Fulk. The welcoming front desk is at your service, offering personalized concierge services by handling everything from package deliveries to reservations at highly sought-after restaurants.
Once you’re home, enjoy sunlit days and captivating views through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows with bay and bridge views. The kitchen features top-tier appliances, such as a Subzero fridge with a built-in filtered water dispenser, Bosch dishwasher, and Bertazzoni oven, all tied together by timeless brass faucets and marble countertops. As a bonus convenience, the in-unit Bosch washer/dryer makes your home a one-stop shop for all your day-to-day needs.
Beat the summer heat by either turning on the AC within the comforts of your home (a rarity in San Francisco), or ascending to Uncle Harry’s, the penthouse lounge equipped with a dining room, speakeasy, and catering kitchen. Unwind amidst 5-star amenities, including a Grand Salon lobby, Pantry, fitness center, swimming pool, and hot tub. Rest assured, your peace of mind is a priority: the vigilant front desk staff ensures only approved individuals access your unit, supported by a unique fob system for authorized residents. The garage, also protected by a fob entry, guarantees a secure space for your vehicle, managed by the building’s valet service.
The Harrison also makes for a perfect starting point for daily adventures into the city: The Embarcadero is only minutes away and perfect for basking in the picturesque waterfront views of the bay. At the iconic Ferry Building, only 15-20 minutes away, you can indulge in local delights from Dandelion Chocolate, Hog Island Oyster Company, Humphry Slocombe, and Senor Sisig, and extra variety during the weekly farmer’s market on Sundays.
Fitness enthusiasts will love the proximity to TruFusion and Corepower studios. As a resident, you’ll also benefit from a partnership with Equinox Beale Street, granting you exclusive perks. Groceries are a breeze with easy access to Woodlands Market and Whole Foods. When it comes to dining, you’re spoiled for choice, with four coffee spots just a block away (St. Franks, Starbucks, Philz, Bluestone Lane), and delectable eateries like Local Kitchen + Wine Merchant, Prospect, and Waterbar. Sweetgreen is close by for nutritious post-workout meals. Sports and concert enthusiasts will appreciate the convenient proximity to Chase Center and Oracle Park so they are close to the action, but can easily escape the crowds and be back home in around 15 minutes.
Ideal for commuters, this condo is also within close distance to the Financial District (FiDi) and tech/startup offices in SOMA, including the Google Spear Street office. Public transportation options abound, with Muni, Embarcadero Bart, and King/4th Street Caltrain stations nearby. Nestled between the Bay Bridge on and off ramps, enjoy effortless access to the East Bay, 101, and 280 freeways. Bid farewell to commuting hassles and a car-dependent lifestyle in this ultra-convenient condo, that functions as a convenient home base to explore all that the city has to offer.