- Ultra-contemporary 5bd, 4.5ba Eureka Valley view home
- Year built: 2018
- SqFt: 4,468 (per tax)
- MASSIVE Garage– houses up to four cars and features a custom built cedar wine rack, finished flooring, and custom cabinets.
- Stunning city views from every level
- Luxury amenities abound
- Wide-plank European white oak floors
- Glass-railed staircase with step lighting
- Zoned radiant heat
- Onyx feature wall with Elevated gas fireplace
- Home theater system on the lower level features a Sony TV in a custom enclosure, Storm audio AV processing, and Paradigm speakers.
- Home features top-of-the-line Paradigm in-ceiling speakers with dedicated, professionally tuned digital amplifiers and Torus Power conditioning.
- Spacious backyard and multiple decks
- Designer gourmet kitchen fts. upscale integrated appliances, granite counters, quartzite island, and custom cabinets
- Main bedroom suite occupies the entire top level: luxury en suite bath, walkout terrace, custom walk-in closet, and drapes by Eskayel.
- All bathrooms feature Waterworks fixtures
- Three bedrooms on one level – including an optional primary bedroom with walk-in closet.
- Additional office space created by a custom wood wall that sections off the space and creates a design statement
- Media lounge with cocktail bar and walkout yard
- Walk score: 95
- Walkable to restaurants, shopping, fitness studios, grocery stores, Kite Hill, Eureka Valley Rec Center, Dolores Park, Seward Mini Park slides
- Easy commute via BART, Muni, 101-freeway
A testament to modernity and iconic design, this showpiece home brings new meaning to the phrase “state of the art”. No expense was spared in a 2018 rebuild that optimized the space within while accentuating dramatic views beyond. Vast glass sliders open to outdoor spaces on every level, each offering prime vantage points from the 4bd/4.5ba home’s coveted Eureka Valley perch.
The primary bedroom suite gets top billing, encompassing the entire top floor. From drop-dead views to a custom walk-in closet and spa-inspired luxury bath, every detail was considered. You can consider them further from the sublime lounge areas of its private wraparound terrace. Three more bedrooms occupy the entry level along with two well-appointed baths, and a laundry room with Miele washer/dryer. The spacious en-suite bedroom on the entry level features a walk-in closet, elegant bathroom, and a walk-out deck, creating a flexible floorplan for those who wish to have a primary bedroom on this level.
Ultra-upscale hardware and appliances mingle with bespoke details throughout. This is especially evident in the designer kitchen with integrated Bosch dishwasher and SubZero fridge, Wolf range, custom backsplash, and quartzite island with breakfast bar. Ideal for lavish entertaining as well as everyday living, the kitchen flows into a dining area and glass-enclosed living room. When you’re not entertaining, kick back and relax as the elevated fireplace (cut into an onyx feature wall, no less) warms your body and kaleidoscopic sunset vistas take care of the soul. Complementing the main entertaining level is an impressively scaled downstairs media lounge with cocktail bar and wine storage – just off a highly curated office space and adjoining the backyard via floor to ceiling glass sliders that provide a seamless transition outdoors and in.
This home features zoned radiant heat, motorized window treatments, beautiful European white oak floors, and a glass-railed staircase with step lighting.
Even the garage commands attention. It’s huge, for one thing, it can accommodate up to four cars and is equipped with a Cedar wine rack, sleek organizers for general storage and bikes, and an open workspace.