- 3bd, 2ba condo – superb location in Outer Richmond
- Year built: 1948
- Sq Ft : 1,420 (per graphic artist)
- Informal HOA dues: Approx. $100/month
- Gated front walkway entrance
- Smart floor plan with spacious rooms and great flow for living/entertaining
- Large windows welcome ample natural light
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Bright, updated kitchen with functional layout for multiple cooks or complex menus
- Formal dining area connects to kitchen and living room
- Expansive primary bedroom with ample room for office workstation – large windows look out over tranquil backyard
- Sizable hall bath with soaking tub, shower, and built-in cabinetry
- Lower level in-law unit with en suite bath, kitchenette; separate entrance & terrace access
- Generous sunlit living room with decorative fireplace – glass doors open to private patio with charming tree-lined street views
- Secluded backyard garden terrace shared with one other unit
- Stacked washer/dryer in garage
- One-car garage parking + electric car charger
- Easy street parking for guests
- Close proximity to Ocean Beach, Golden Gate Park, Land’s End Trail, Sutro Heights Park, Legion of Honor, Lincoln Park Golf Course, Balboa St. shops and restaurants, and public transit
Set on a charming tree-lined street in Outer Richmond, moments from the beach and the city’s best parks, trails, and shopping/dining corridors, this cheerful condo boasts generous rooms, ample natural light, and a tranquility not often found in conjunction with such convenience. A smart floor plan utilizes every square foot, so you’ll never find yourself saying “what are we supposed to do with this corner?” Instead, you’ll enjoy highly functional spaces for living, entertaining, and taking some time by yourself to work or decompress.
The spacious living room is great for hanging out and even better for hosting. Glass doors open to a small decorative deck with peekaboo ocean views and an elegant decorative fireplace warms the interior. New counters, a large island, and lots of cabinets enhance the thoughtfully designed kitchen where there’s no such thing as too many cooks in the kitchen, and everything you need is exactly where you need it to be. There’s amazing flow from one room to the next as the formal dining area connects to comfortably seat 6-8 people for intimate dinners that tumble into game nights or extended rounds of digestifs.
Tucked in the back are the expansive primary bedroom and flexible second bedroom, overlooking the serene backyard. The hall bath adds to the Zen feel with a great soaking tub and original built-ins that are an organizer’s dream. Exterior stairs lead from the hall to the yard and garage below.
A huge bonus of this home is the lower level flex room replete with full bath, and separate access – perfect for an in-law unit, home office, or au pair suite (a major selling point in San Francisco’s competitive nanny market!) The roomy suite opens to the garden patio, a relaxing space shared with one other unit.
One-car garage parking + electric car charger; stacked washer/dryer in garage. Easy street parking for guests.