- Luxe contemporary 5bd, 6ba home – incredible panoramic city views
- Year built: 2002
- Numerous upgrades since last listing including, new countertops, all new interior paint, new title, lighting, additional wood flooring and landscaping
- SqFt: 4,615 (per graphic artist)
- Five levels of exceptional living space; designer details throughout
- Sundrenched interior – skylights, picture windows, glass sliders throughout
- Incredible panoramic city views from downtown to the Bay
- Grand entrance with greeting hall, coat closet, open-banister staircase
- Huge bay window welcomes light in living room
- 3 bedrooms on upper level, incl. luxurious primary en suite (walkout view terrace, walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub, large shower)
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature Sutro Tower views, great closets
- Generous entry level guest bedroom (views, amazing closet, luxury en suite bath – deep soaking tub, dual head shower)
- Loft level offers great views, bedroom, updated full bath, office/living space, storage closet
- Lower level entertaining space with full wet bar, huge storage closet, updated powder room, walkout deck with amazing views – deck leads down to private terrace and garden
- Updated kitchen with skyline views, quartz counters, new Viking range, Bosch dishwasher, large walk-through pantry with powder room, attached breakfast room with storage closet
- Private terrace and planted meditation garden
- Walk score: 71 – very walkable
- Side-by-side washer/dryer with utility sink in garage
- Two-car garage parking
- Solar panels on roof
- Walkable to neighboring commercial corridors via built-in staircases and walkways; central location equidistant to all of San Francisco
The epitome of luxe city living, this contemporary home boasts five levels of exceptional living space – each with panoramic city views. Huge windows and skylights flood the interior with light, taking full advantage of the views. Walls of glass open to multiple patios, creating an indoor/outdoor feel enhanced by soaring ceilings throughout.
A striking entrance sets the tone with a greeting hall and grand staircase. Up one level is the hub of the household: an expansive living room with ornate fireplace and Sutro Tower outlooks, a formal dining room with coffered ceiling and designer details, and the gourmet kitchen with attached breakfast/informal living room. As functional as it is beautiful, the kitchen has amazing flow for cooking, hosting, and hanging out. A walk-through pantry area with powder room leads directly to dining and living areas. All-white cabinets complement updated quartz counters, a new Viking range, a Bosch dishwasher, and incredible skyline views.
The thoughtful floor plan puts three bedrooms on the third level, including the primary ensuite where you can enjoy those sweeping city vistas from your private walkout deck. A walk-in closet, full bath with deep soaking tub and walk-in shower, and adjacent coffee station complete the luxurious suite. Both front bedrooms are bright and airy, one extended by a small walkout terrace, and share the updated hall bathroom with separate vanities.
Lower levels allow you to entertain with ease or work in privacy. A cool modern loft level with bedroom, updated bath, and office/or living space sits above a rec room with wet bar. Full-height glass doors bring the outdoors in, opening to the spacious rear terrace and landscaped meditation garden – a divine space to relax, recharge, and gather with friends.
On the entry level, you’ll find a generous ensuite bedroom that echoes the amenities of the primary suite with views, sizable closet, and well-appointed bath with deep soaking tub and double stall shower. Adjacent garage/street access makes it perfect for an in-law suite or longer-stay guests.
Two car garage parking. Ample storage space throughout. Side-by-side washer/dryer in garage.