- 2bd/1ba Inner Richmond condo
- Year built: 1907
- SqFt: 1,312 (per graphic artist)
- HOA dues: $357.23/month
- Abundant natural light with cityscape views from every room – including lookouts to Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park
- Original period details include high coved ceilings, preserved moldings, stained glass built-ins, boxwood ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout
- Eat-in chef’s kitchen updated with quartz counters and upscale stainless-steel appliances (Viking range, Bosch dishwasher)
- Two decorative fireplaces
- Shared backyard is a lovely space to entertain or relax, landscaped with fruit trees, garden boxes, and firepit
- Stacked LG washer/dryer – never been used
- Walk Score: 90 – walker’s paradise!
- Close proximity to Ocean Beach, Baker Beach, Crissy Field, Marina Green, Academy of Sciences and De Young Museum
- Walkable to Golden Gate Park, Presidio, Richmond Public Library, amazing restaurants, local markets, Clement St. shops, and public transit
Set on a tree-lined street just steps from Golden Gate Park, this Inner Richmond condo melds bright, modern living with historic charm and unparalleled access to culture, nature, and every city convenience. Explore the California Academy of Sciences or spend the morning at Koret Children’s Playground or the adjacent Botanical Gardens before grabbing groceries down the block for an evening of entertaining at home.
High ceilings, hardwood floors, and gracious period details create a welcoming atmosphere while large windows light up every room in the home with incredible cityscape views – including lookouts to both Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park. Meal prep is fun and easy in the eat-in chef’s kitchen, recently updated with quartz counters and upscale stainless-steel appliances (Viking range, Bosch dishwasher). After dinner, gather in the formal living room, warmed by built-in cabinetry with stained glass details, a decorative fireplace, wainscoting, and Crawford ceiling with period molding – or head downstairs to the shared backyard, a serene setting replete with fruit trees, garden boxes, and fire pit.
The primary bedroom enjoys abundant light, large windows with Golden Gate views, period details, and a beautiful gas fireplace. Pocket doors connect to bedroom two – also sunny and spacious with city views and a walk-through closet that leads to the updated full bath with stained glass built-ins.
Intelligent and flexible, the floor plan includes a rear room that easily serves as office or studio with direct backyard access and stacked LG washer/dryer. Ample storage via sizable hall closets.